123 Notary ? SCAM?

I read old post about this company and the poor BBB rating and trying to get them shut down with no results. How do they stay in business? They just removed me from the free listing and Jeremy ask me for $69 to be on the site? Why are companies using these people?

Because he happens to have the best search feature in the business. Lots of small title companies still go there to find a notary. Not defending his ‘ways’–just the business it still brings in.

How is his search feature different than Notary Cafe or Notary Rotary? Thank you for the input!

i signed up with several notary listing services when i started 5 years ago and 123Notary got me jobs regularly and still does while the others barely paid their cost. I am still on 123notary but none of the others.

So far, I get plenty of work through companies I don’t have to pay a fee to. I can’t afford to pay when there is no guarantee I’ll get jobs.

I do get a fair amount of referrals through his site. The referrals exceed the amount I pay for a listing and that is just from companies that tell me they found my info on the site.

Well worth the INVESTMENT IMHO, I spend a few hundred a year with Jeremy and receive a few thousand a year in assignments, in my book that is good advertising! One of the few sites that I receive more than a few phone calls a month from, has paid for itself time and time again.