Accountable Agents actually RAISED my fee

Accepted an assignment for a refi, got my assignment sheet, all good. Couple days later got the docs via email, uploaded, glared at the size of the package, sighed, started the print. Incoming email dinged, and there it was - a revised confirmation sheet with an INCREASED fee due to “large package size”! I felt so appreciated at that moment!

15 Likes

Accountable Agents was always a good company to work with

1 Like

I love working with this company too! They are Awesome!

Clear expectations, calls quickly returned, NO TEXTS, a decent rate, payment on time as stated, and respect! What notary could ask for more from a signing company?

1 Like

I have done several signings for them also. And yes they are great, they have always increased their fee once the package arrives and it is larger than expected.
Great company

How do you sign up with them?

Thanks,
Carolyn

If not the BEST company to work with defiantly one of them. Always professional, fees as promised and on time. I also have had that call about a fee increase due to the size of the package upon arrival. I have been working with them for approximately 4 years and not one problem.

I love working for them, but I don’t get a lot of calls from them it must not be busy in my area!!

ACCOUNTABLE AGENTS IS A GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR. Pay is great and on time

That is unusual…and I commend them for their integrity. However, it should be the norm. As it’s not, when an undisclosed large pkg. hits, I request an additional fee (or find some other fool). Always get it.

WOLF IN THE WOODS
The latest effort to scam notaries is coming from LEGAL DISCOVER. I receive an invite from them almost daily. They charge an upfront fee which is the largest red flag there is in regard to their integrity and intentions. At most,
they will maintain a name/address file which costs them $0 since you can simply use a spreadsheet and a few meg’s on a hard drive. The thing to ask yourself is “do I want to give money to an unproven entity that promises
nothing?”. Please tell me you answered “NO”!

Ummm…kenmig47, good point, but not really on topic. Why not start a new thread regarding these scams targeting unwary notaries? I’ll bet it would be really productive!

1 Like

Did you get signings directly through them?

Accountable Agents are a great company to work with. I would like to receive more orders from them. They work well with you and their fees are completely fair. If you can get in with this company, you will not be disappointed.

What do you mean by “defiantly?”

They were the best until a customer assaulted me and they said they “didn’t want to lose a customer over this”.

AA Great Co, to work for, very professional!!

i like working for AA. they are always good.

Just received my first through AA. These guys manage to be professional and down to earth at the same time.

I believe it was intended to be “definitely”…