Accountable Agents actually RAISED my fee

assaulted?? you know that has left us hanging…sorry to hear that, but how did you handle that??

I don’t do signings for them since they condone clients to threaten and assault agents. When they call I will not entertained Greg or anyone else. Greg will lie too. A typical signing agent should be making more than 150-250 per signing depending on Page Coyne and distance. Anything under is minimum wage.

Regardless of your unpleasant experience - still waiting for the deets, BTW - I find the guys at AA professional and reasonable. And I disagree with your comment about rates. While it would certainly be NICE to make $150 to $250 per signing, I live in a different reality where the norm is $90 to $125. So the Accountable guys can call me any time!

2 Likes

Always loved working for them. Great company and always met my fee.

I had a signing for them a few weeks ago. It became apparent during the signing that the signers had been given substantially false information about the documents. I called AA, the LO, family members became involved and I spent 1 1/4 hrs there trying to straighten it out so they could sign but in the end was told to stop the signing by AA. For the next 3 hours AA, the signers and the LO called me many times. The LO insisted I worked for her and ordered me to go back and finish the signing. AA tried to straighten it out. But the signers wouldn’t sign. It was very stressful due to hostile emotional outbursts, Sean, the owner of the company said he normally pays $25 when the signers don’t sign but he would pay me $50 but no more. I should have gotten full fee but that is not their policy. I wouldn’t take a signing from them at any distance because you might not make your gas money, not to mention your paper, toner and time.

These guys are great.