America's Notary Pro (continued)

Hello,
I received a today from a lady with American Notary Pro to do a Seller’s package in Round Rock. She asked me if I could do the job and what my price was. I told her $120 and that I would have to be paid today. She told me that will not work for her because the price is not what she would pay and that she would not be able to pay today anyway. Something told me to look up the company on Better Business Bureau. I am glad that I did because the reviews were all complaints that this company gets other notaries to do jobs and then does not pay them. This has happened to me once and I will not fall for that scam again. Just a thought.

2 Likes

@melondywest72 Thank you. :hibiscus: Glad you performed due diligence & discovered their less than stellar reputation.

Did you see my post from yesterday about their extensive NON-PAYMENT history?

Within it I listed a page containing multiple threads about this business entity & their NON-PAYMENT history.

:swan:

No, unfortunately I did not see your post until now. I will be using Notary Cafe more frequently now. Thank you!

2 Likes

@melondywest72 Here’s the SECRET! :partying_face:

The immediately available information found within the Notary Cafe database is a GOLDMINE!

Most members express that they find it difficult/NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Accessing the database to locate information about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . . :crown:

Hi Melondy, I agree it is smart to research hiring companies first. Every letter in a business name is significant. Are you referring to AMERICAN NOTARY PRO or AMERICA’S NOTARY PRO or AMERICAN NOTARY?

This is not directed at you, but I want point out to new notary signing agents who may be reading this that it is common for hiring companies such as a signing service like ServiceLink to pay in 30 days. Expect a 30-day lead and then be pleasantly surprised when they pay sooner. From the signing service point of view, they would rather cut one single check to me for 20 signings that I have completed for them rather than cut 20 different checks to me in one month.

If my hiring company is a title company or lender, I can expect to be paid shortly after the closing is complete and funds are disbursed.

However, if my hiring company is a private individual (the signers), I expect and demand payment immediately after signing is complete before I depart.

Hello Carmen,

The correct name for the company is Americas Notary Pro and their phone number is (210) 570-2277.

1 Like

@melondywest72 When you have a moment, could you edit the Title of your thread please to reflect the accurate business entity name/spelling?

Thank You!

The site will not give me the option to edit the Heading. I can edit my reply but not the heading. Do you know how to edit the heading?

1 Like

@melondywest72 Hmmm . . . previously, there was an Edit function; however, just checked - no longer present.

So, you’ll want to reach out to Mike at: @NC_Mike to submit your request in writing. :pray::hibiscus::grin:

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying!

I am sorry that you have had problems with Americas Notary Pro. I have worked with them for several months and have not had any problems. When I complete a signing, I send an invoice to person that offered the job, and they send me a check within days.

1 Like