American Signing Connections

Hi
Has any one worked for American Signing Connections. I checked online and they have reports of non payment on 123notaries . However anyone had good or bad experience.
We only write about badd exxperiences, however , if you had a good experience and fast payment, mention the date also. So we can judge how long or how recent it happened?
I got a signing from them for $125 for refi, no fax back. I am wondering if I am being set up to be suckered :pensive:

Sent you a message Narayan to avoid any hint of advertising
I have not worked for them, or if I did it was many years ago.

I’ve done several signings for them and they’ve paid. However, The last three that I did for them ( 2 in December and 1 in January of this year ) have not been paid. So the chase begins.

I did a refi in December and still haven’t been paid.

I have worked for this Company off and on for 4 years. It takes a long time to get paid but they do after sometimes as long as 3 months. I always have to contact Terry by email only and then after that he will contact me and states that payment has been sent.

1 Like

I did a job for them in Jan. I have not been paid yet. I cannot reach them for comment. I have sent them emails and invoices. My advice is “beware”.

Did you contact the LO or escrow agent?

AMERICAN SIGNING CONNECTION ! This is another dead beat company with ponzi payment model. You may get paid, you may not. They are in my DO NOT ENTERTAIN/ DO NOT CONDUCT BUSINESS list. I did signing3 months ago and got paid , after multiple chases. I have already escalated with Title / Settlement officer that these companies should not be given business. Knowing thus and yet if the title companies / lenders entertain this, they they can be held liable for intentionally cheating notaries.

I did a signing fo them in February of this year and it took them more than 60 days to pay. I called and emailed them to follow up on payment & they wouldn’t reply until I CC’d the title & lender on all of the emails I sent , all of the sudden they began to promise to pay, which still took them longer than normal. So to me, that was a red flag

I did a signing at the end of December in 2016, and got paid after a few reminders, on May 1, 2017.

wow

That’s all I got for a 5-month lag in payment
wow

What is terry email so I can contac her. II have not received payment since April.

They are a good company to work for if you dont mind waiting a very long time to get paid. Usually after calling and emailing few times you always get paid. At least they are not a lowball Company like some but then again maybe they are now too.

Done closing for American signing connection on Feb 21,2017, March 13, 2017, April 5th and April 7th 2017. A total of $400.00 Not able to get any one to respond to phone calls
 No one answer phones or respond. If you send email you get a automated response saying they are moving for over a month now. Be careful. Very disappointed with them. I will be calling title companies that initiated the work and the BBS if i don’t get response from them soon. I will update if i hear anything from them. Most likely i wont get a response from them. These invoices are over 4 to 6 months overdue. Beware Folks

I closed a loan for them 85 days ago and have not been paid. I have tried calling and emailing to no avail. I got some message about their office being closed planning to re-open in August. I’ve tried the title company, gotten no traction. This one looks like a lost cause.

They will not be opening back. I had friended her on facebook. I went on their yesterday and she had a picture of her office. She was selling her office furniture. AND this was back in july 2017 when she was doing the advertisement. I think we all got shafted by her

Sorry buddy. You wont be getting anyone

You should file a report with the Georgia BBS. She now has a C- Rating

terrible don’t pay phone disconnected do you have a new phone number annet forrest 310 663 9849

the title doesn’t answer either mine is from may 7 2017 called faxed no reply phone disconnected