Amrock - Defects

What difference does it make if you drop it the same night or drop it in the morning? Either way the package is going to go out the next day if the signing appointment is at night. What if you have scanbacks? Do they really expect you to go out again the same night after doing the scanbacks?

I agree Steve. If I do a signing in Manhattan, some of the UPS stores are open past 8pm. If the signing is at 7pm, I will not make the drop until the next day. Amrock only asks for certain packages to fax back but I mainly think it is the app timing me when I check in and hit docs dropped. They are flexable and usually will adjust if I do a lot of night signings.

1 Like

Amrock is absolutely wonderful to work with. I started with them the last week of June and have completed nearly 30 orders from them. The fee are good, pay always on time and the staff is super to work with. 98% of the orders received have been Quicken Re-Fi’s.

I couldn’t be happier with them. They are great!

5 Likes

Keep the tips coming, folks! I really appreciate them!

I’ve only done two for Amrock so far. Follow up said both were clean with no errors, thanks in great part to your generous input. If you can think of anything else I should know, please don’t hesitate to post!

2 Likes

I love working with Amrock. They are strict on errors but they should be. Keeps us on our toes and makes Us double checked everything before walk away from the signing table.

1 Like

Try stickers, sign here, and initials. Then you wont miss anything. The more time you spend reviewing the documents, the less chance you will have an error.

1 Like

Good Luck… keep an eye on your score all the time. I have had 3 different times where mine was lowered and when I asked they had no clue. While they have orders, candid LOs will voice an opinion, as do their clients. I think it is due to no knowledge what a signing agent does.

1 Like

Yes, before leaving closing table, finished your task. also, if you for any reason you are arriving a bit late, you call and explain it, and they didn’t fie a defect. They want you let them know status.

1 Like

Yes, always, report any issues as fast you can after closing, and you won’t have a defect in your score.
I learned it, and every time I called them for any reason to avoid a defect, and works.

1 Like

I called and made the plea and it worked they did not hesitate to reset my score back-thanks for the info

1 Like

Rookie mistake - I did same. Called for initials and signature on page 4 of 1003. Got the signatures but Overlooked the initials. Haven’t had other companies ask for that but I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again. Anybody know if they rank the errors? Or if all errors are counted the same?

1 Like

Amrock is a stickler for perfection on the signings, no wiggle room. Definitely for sure, call Amrock if there are any issues at the table or you don’t understand something, Any issue at all, call. Amrock will issue a defect if the package isn’t perfect. Double check each document after the closing if you have the very slightest feeling that you had better.

1 Like

You can call Partner Management 1-888-784-2514 at Amrock. They can tell you exactly how long your defect will remain on your score.

A notary acquaintance suggested I sign up with Amrock, I just sent them an email with a brief outline of my qualifications. I have no idea what they pay for e-print signings, can someone please clue me in on maybe a range of their typical fees paid? I do a lot of jobs for $90 here in very competitive San Diego for companies like Xome, hopefully Amrock is competitive or higher.

Honestly, Amrock is all over the board on fees. The more notaries in an area, the lower the fee offered.

Amrock’s fees turns out to be moot point for me, they replied to my email saying they are “way oversaturated” with signing agents in the San Diego area and aren’t taking on more agents. I guess it’s not a big deal for me personally, I’m busy enough without them, and I believe they’re “over-saturated”. It takes no more than a second or two’s delay in answering a text for a job offering here before someone else gets it.

That probably means they’ve got a bunch taking jobs @ $75.

1 Like

OMG!!! Yikes!!!

Hah, interesting. It just happened to me:(. I heard great things about Amrock. So I went online to apply but I could not find a section for NSA to apply so I called. I was so surprised that a person answered the phone immediately with just one ring! I actually complimented her on the quick pick up! Anyway, I told her that I’m looking at their website but I can’t sign up? She said, they don’t do it online. Ok, then she ask for my county and then told me business is getting slow now and they have too many agents like 4,000. Maybe she said 40,000 anyway. I don’t know. She said to keep calling back in case they have a spot open? Goodness! Is this their normal application process? Yikes!

1 Like

Typically it is 90 days. You can continue to check your scores on their app