Amrock - Defects

Hah, interesting. It just happened to me:(. I heard great things about Amrock. So I went online to apply but I could not find a section for NSA to apply so I called. I was so surprised that a person answered the phone immediately with just one ring! I actually complimented her on the quick pick up! Anyway, I told her that I’m looking at their website but I can’t sign up? She said, they don’t do it online. Ok, then she ask for my county and then told me business is getting slow now and they have too many agents like 4,000. Maybe she said 40,000 anyway. I don’t know. She said to keep calling back in case they have a spot open? Goodness! Is this their normal application process? Yikes!

1 Like

Typically it is 90 days. You can continue to check your scores on their app

That is depending on the type of the error. When looking at your score, the website can tell you how long the specific error will remain on your profile.

:raising_hand_woman:t2:

I think I’d call Amrock (or email them) and ask if that came from them. I’ve never gotten anything like that from them.

It’s done. I deleted it. Ugh!

Amrock ALWAYS uses Zix for their emails. Both secure AND encrypted. If you bothered to look at the link, you would have seen the secure Amrock address to cut & paste into your browser (https: indicates secure). You probably just lost out on becoming an Amrock (Quicken Loans) signer. Big amateur mistake.

Love Amrock Quicken Loans signings! Wish I can just do those more!

1 Like

Great News…so glad you didn’t lose out. I believe Amrock is owned by Quicken/Rocket Loans. You will never have a problem with them. Make sure you do the training for their Hybrid Signings. You’ll need an iPad or Tablet. You only get a wet ink signature on the DOT and SA. The rest of the docs are signed electronically. These pay $10.00 less than a paper signing BUT the paper portion you print out is usually only about 25 pages AND you don’t have to print out any docs to leave with the borrower. They receive a pdf in their Quicken borrowers “Locker”. ALSO FYI, SnapDocs is NOT a signing company, they are a “Platform” that is used by many signing companies, including most of the “flaky” ones, to send out available signings via email blasts to tons of different notaries. It’s more like “bait” when fishing. They are hoping to catch a “new” or inexperienced “signing agent”. They have to pay SnapDocs to be a “member” seems that most of the fees offered are total low ball. I also decline 99% of the signings offered. Good luck with your Signing Agent Career. Make sure to get signed up with Old Republic Title “ORT” they have been around for years, pay much higher signing fees, and also have a great volume of business.

2 Likes

It’s 90 minutes for status, not 30. And, yes, they are bears about it.

1 Like

You raise an interesting possibility,that Amrock pays some notaries $75, i.e. they automatically get the signing if your fee for a signing is $85. I hope it’s not true. What I do know is true, is that there are a lot of notaries in my area, and somehow in many cases, even if I hit the Amrock app. instantly, another notary beat me to the signing. It’s a head-scratcher, I don’t know how that happens–unless, as you suggest–the other notary is willing to do the signing for less money and it automatically goes to him/her. Question: How do you know for a fact that Amrock is all over the board on fees?

I got rejected twice because of “over-saturation”. The third time was a charm. Keep trying.

OMG, Amrock Rocks! 5-Stars company in my book. Most efficient, professional staff. Their loan packages are well put together. So easy to successfully complete and deliver all on time. Super secured and sophisticated platform App.

4 Likes

I start at $125, but what they are willing to pay IS notary-saturation-dependent.

1 Like

Yes, score is reset to A rating, 100%.

Why do you ask? :relaxed:

Amy, Amrock s a great agency and have good set fees, however the computer rating is very unforgiving and will “Black List” suspend/your offers on most errors that could delay funding. The suspension or reduction in offers could last up to thirty days. My advise is to just bite the bullet in these good times and it will past. FYI! Always review documents at the table for your Bread & Butters and Favorites. :wink:

2 Likes

I have to say Amrock is the best! I did a couple signings for them last night and I called this morning and softly not requesting or demanding but told them how stressful it was to print docs at an extreme short notice without any time to review and flag. They added $20 to my fee:). Such amazing people working over there. They understand and value their signing agents

6 Likes

In my book, AMROCK is as good as it gets! Love working with them and I feel very supported by them. Yes, they are sticklers for perfection, as well they and you should be. Lately, however, it has been difficult to count on Chase documents being delivered prior to that two hour window. I’ve had to give up a couple signings because either a business or personal meeting butted against that two hour window and I couldn’t be certain to have the documents before my first meeting, and I wouldn’t have time to return home to print. This just requires planning on my part. But other than that, keep trying to get on with AMROCK, and price your rates according to your standards for your community. I find they are willing to pay for perfection as well.

3 Likes

Sorry I’m late to the party. I just joined Amrock and took all their training. Two things have me scratching my head that I’ve never come across before.

1. They want us, the Notary to distribute payoff checks after a purchase signing? We close, we call then give the money to the borrowers? This is kind of bizarre, never heard of this before. Can anyone elaborate?
  2. Chase requires the Signature affidavit to be stamped twice? I didn’t see any example of what that would even look like. Twice? Why and how. At top and bottom they said but that is strange. Is there a marker at the top for you to place your stamp? I’ve never encountered this before. Do you just drop your stamp as a disembodied entity? I’m confused.
1 Like

In response to Item 2: The Signature/Name Affidavit from JP Morgan/Chase is a combined document. Contains Signature Affidavit on top half & Name Affidavit on bottom half (two distinct affidavits on one 8.5 x 11 page).

1 Like