Any expereince with WeSign4U.com aka Executive Signing Services, Inc

Hello Notaries,
I got my first job with these guys yesterday for a signing today. I asked and they accepted my fee. Any notaries worked with them in recent past such as Mar/Apr/May 2018 and how they are regarding payments. I did see an adverse comment in 123notary forum. So seeking out from your guys.

I just registered with this company, have you found out about how they pay yet?

How did u find out about them?

Just googled looking for notary signing companies.

I did a signing in November 2018 and have STILL not been paid. I have called and emailed Ty Kempton directly and also emailed through their website several times. I would caution anyone from accepting work from this company.

I hold out little hope of actually receiving payment at this point and will chalk it up to lesson learned :frowning:

UPDATE as of 2/21/2019 I finally heard back from this Company and they have paid me in full. Persistence has paid off, in this instance.

BoyCott this company. POS !!

I agree!!! I did a signing 4/2020 and still have not been paid. I have called and emailed several times. Will let you know when and if I get paid

I guess you did not check.
They say there is a sucker born every minute. Lol.

I was also almost suked into one. I got my money and blocked their numbers.

I have a board on which I maintain a list of companies I have blocked.
ALSO MY BASE FEE IS $250 . PERIOD.
MANY SIGNING COMPANIES , quote snoop dogg “DROP it like it HOTT” . End quote.

Direct title companies only!! $250 only base and upwards. There are always more noobs coming up every day. I just made it better for you all as they end up offering $125 to $150 , after the sticker shock from me. Enjoy until I gain the experience and the join my club