Any Georgia notaries / signing agents here?

Any Georgia notaries / signing agents here? :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, I’m a Georgia singing agent. Email me at earleen_johnson@yahoo.com

Yes i am a georgia notary and certified signing agent. Jewel Scarlett 706.536.0468 my email is jewelscarlett@gmail.com

Yes, I am a Georgia Notary and certified signing agent also. Phyllis House
ngeorgiagal43@gmail.com

Just curious. It’s my understanding that GA is an attorney-only state. So how does that work with GA signing agents?

Georgia is an attorney state. Signing agents can conduct application signings but the closing itself has to be overseen by an attorney

1 Like

Yes Ga is a Atty state but companies still look for you to be a certified signing agent in order to do other work that may need to be signed. I have done over a 150 this past year.

1 Like

Call me! I am Your Favorite Mobile Notary. I cover many counties, cities and towns in Georgia, primarily Gwinnett, DeKalb, Walton, and Barrow counties. I would love to help you. I am experienced and flexible. I will do a great job for you and your clients. Call me! 404-219-0027
PENNY HENRITZE (pronounce the last E and you’ve got it!), YOUR FAVORITE MOBILE NOTARY
GEORGIA MOBILE NOTARY
3377 Lenora Church Road
Snellville, Ga 30039-4805
pennycandoit2012@gmail.com

Yes Georgia Notary here
Dale Caldwell
Gcaldwell1981@gmail.com
GA is an an attorney only state so I would like to network with others.

Georgia notary here:

Earleen Johnson
earleen_johnson@yahoo.com

Cobb,Douglas,Paulding and parts of Fulton County.

Hey Brian, are you still doing signing agent work in GA ?

There are still other signings that you can perform. Many of the signings I’ve received are for signers in Georgia who have properties outside of the state.