Any reviews on needanotary.com?

Just checking to see if anyone has seen, heard of, or used needanotary.com?.. i just saw it on FB, it is a platform to connect people to notaries. Checking it out first before I sign up…it looks to be out of Beverly Hills but connects anywhere, any state?? always leery, but curious.

Hi there. I am the Founder of NeedANotary.Com. I won’t offer a review but will offer a post I made on Facebook to help clarify the site’s purpose. I cannot imagine any reviews yet since it hasn’t officially launched, but I will be happy to answer any questions. Here’s the Facebook post:

NeedANotary.Com is a newly formed website (currently in the final testing process), and we are seeking Notaries to register with us. This website connects Customers who need a notary with Notaries Public who can provide the services they seek.

THERE ARE NO FEES TO JOIN! NeedANotary.Com pays for the transaction and other processing fees. We do not require any annual fees. Our commission is added to your quotes and presented to the customer as one fee. On NeedANotary.Com, what you quote is what you get paid.

As we expand, there will be incentives to you that will increase your volume.

Please visit NeedANotary.Com and tell a friend. We are currently putting on the final touches and will notify you once it’s all ready to begin. Once we see there is enough coverage in an area to support customer requests, we will then begin the advertising campaign for that area.

Thank you for your response. You provided me with the same info I saw on FB and your website. I will keep an eye out for the launch and future reviews.
Thanks.

Just received the link and sent you my information Beverly! Thank you and look forward to hearing from you. Steve

Hello,
Can you explain how your company is paid for this service that your offer at no charge to notaries.
Thank you in advance for that explanation.

The customer will pay for our services on top of the fees the notary quotes. This is basically how notary fees are paid by customers obtaining loans (deductions for services are made on the borrowers’ Settlement Statements).

Has anyone started receiving work from this company? Been getting emails about how the company works, but nothing further.

I decided, after doing some research first to make sure this co was legit, to follow up with their sign-up offer. However, once I got into their site, it was a bait and switch. The website is actually for Alignable. If you click on “Accept”, you are allowing them to download ALL your contacts. Sounds more like a phishing scam to me. Supposedly, I give them all my contacts and they put me in touch with contacts to further my business. Farthest thing from a notary listing website.

I see that Beverly has posted up in here. do they offer any actual work though?

Hi aim,

My name is Joanne Beverly and I created NeedANotary.Com. NeedANotary.Com IS NOT part of Alignable. I am not sure what you clicked on and I would really like to retrace the steps you took that landed you on this site that I have NO affiliation with. Carol Ray of Notary2Pro recommended becoming a member of Alignable to me and I did join that site. But it has nothing to do with NeedANotary.com which is owned by Beverly Enterprises, LLC (my company).

I believe in the purpose of a Notary Public and everything I do is around serving the public as a notary. I created NeedANotary.Com because I wanted ONE place on the internet where people looking for notaries can find them. I wanted to upgrade the whole notary directory on the internet to a place where customers can come and not have to do a lot of work to find a notary. They simply submit a request and notaries contact them instead of the other way around.Too often I run into people who don’t realize we mobile notaries exist and that we are available to come to them whenever it is convenient. I want to bring notaries out of hiding and show the importance of what we do and how easy it is to find us.

THAT is what NeedANotary.Com is about.