Anyone get signing from Notary Cafe membership

Has any one gotten work from being a member of Notary Cafe

Yes I do, but you still need to sign up with as many companies as you can. I’ve been an NSA for over 24 years and am still finding new companies with whom to sign up. Marketing never ends.
Many companies go oob and new ones start up.

1 Like

Hi there,
Yes, I do receive calls from people who are looking for a Notary Public/Signing Agent. Not always but I do receive them. Much better then using 123.Notary for sure. I also receive a lot from Notary Rotary. Both of these are good sites. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Yes. One of my best clients - 3 years of regular work and counting - came from Notary Cafe, as well as the occasional (every other month or so) one-time last minute deal. List with plenty of reputable sites, though. Use the forums from others to help determine a company’s value before you decide whether to pay for a membership.

2 Likes

I only got 2 last month :slightly_frowning_face:

I have gotten several. Worth it in my book! Best of luck!

1 Like

Yes, I’ve received several jobs through them. It’s totally worth it.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve received some jobs through Notary Cafe enough to cover the membership fee.

Not yet! However, I have only been with Notary Cafe for 6 months. :slightly_smiling:Bill

I have not yet and I have been registered for 2 weeks now. Does anyone have advise on how, if there is a way, to receive more contacts?

1 Like

Several hiring companies use Notary Cafe’s platform to send and track packages we get signed. I really enjoy using the platform and appreciate the website revisions. Membership is well worth it. Hang in there.

1 Like

Neither have I::confused:

Only 1 so far in the appox. 6 months that I signed up. Most of my work comes from 123

Six signings in the last year from Notary Cafe. But in the last 6 months I have been getting more personal calls and e-mails instead of mass mailings for signings. I suspect that the fact that Notary Cafe shows 4 companies have marked me as a favorite has made a big difference in the increase in companies contacting me personally. I think companies who are not on the Notary Cafe list are looking at my listing here and it is bringing me more business than is shown. I am not on 123. Jeremy called me just after I went through Notary2Pro training but before I had done any signings. The conversation not go well. My signings did, however.

I would pay for membership whether it resulted in signings or not because I find the forum valuable and you can always get help right away from the moderator if there is a problem.

2 Likes

I have not. I looked at their stats on this web page and they have had 92k+ signings in the last 12 months and with 53k+ agents in the database, that is appx 1.88 signings per year per Agent.

1 Like

I have, though most of my signings have come through snapdocs.com. I find the Notary Cafe forum extremely valuable and worth the membership in and of itself.

2 Likes