Anyone using ZigSig

I came across the site called ZigSig and wanted to know if anyone uses the site and have you gotten any signings with them?

1 Like

They are yet another platform for hiring parties to locate a notary and only as good as the hiring party chooses to be. I’ve been listed for quite a while (probably since beginning or close to first of 2019) and no offers yet.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. Do you use SnapDoc and how do you feel about the application?

Same answer…except I do get some business from that platform, but, again, the business & fees offered are only as good (or bad) as hiring party is. It’s still your job to vet the hiring party because SnapDocs sure doesn’t!
As to applications…they all want to know everything about you…and them some. It’s your decision to provide everything needed for identity-theft…or not. At least, with SnapDocs you have a choice of how much (or little) info you’re willing to provide.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely right there ask for so much information and I understand why but once it’s uploaded there no way to retrieve it back, trust me I get nervous. I try to be very selective with who I register with.

Never heard of them.

I signed on in August of 2018. At that time they were still building their platform and it was far from finished. It was an ordeal to load my profile, etc. Having said that, I have never heard from them and don’t expect I ever will. I sent an email several weeks ago to them asking why I have not received any offers. I’m still waiting for a reply (which I don’t expect I ever will).

I signed up months ago, and just got my first assignment from them last week. It was the biggest fee I’ve been offered since I started, though, so I’m happy with them thus far!

1 Like

@a_saye_notary. That is amazing I guess I will be patience. I have not gotten any orders from them and I have uploaded all my credentials. How long have you been a signing agent?

I’ve been certified as a signing agent for 2 years, but only just started actively working in the last 6 months or so. I had experience before that, though, notarizing long-distance home sales / purchase for military clients in my area. (When their bank sent them the packet directly and said, “go find a notary,” I was the one in the neighborhood to do it for them.)

So, I guess, as with all things, “Good things come to those who wait.” Best of luck, Kbeck!

When you conducted closings for ZigSig, were you paid for your services in a good time frame?