Anyone work for Reltco Inc (Title) out of tampla, Florida

Anyone work for Reltco Inc (Title) out of tampla, Florida

Yes, I have worked for them on several occasions. They’re GREAT to do business with.

2 Likes

Yes, I just did a signing for them yesterday. So far so good…

Yes, I have signed for them in the past. They paid in about 2 weeks.

1 Like

I do 2-3 signings a month for them. I absolutely love it when they call! They’re staff is always very professional, the pay is good, and I never have to wait.

1 Like

I have done about 10 of them with these guys. Real easy to work with.

1 Like

Yes they are a great company and easy to work with.

1 Like

I love them ALL there! Great group of people and very neat and clean packages. They pay on time!

I have numerous assignments from RELTCO. Everyone is great to work with there, their documents are always in good shape, they are always available to answer any questions, and they pay within 30 days. A really good company. /Penny

2 Likes

They are a GREAT company & Awesome Customer Service. Everyone that I have ever spoke with there is always NICE…

I love working for this Company - Courteous Staff, They pay a decent fee and they pay quickly!!!

1 Like

Double Extra Triple Great company !!!

1 Like

Yes…I’ve done several closings for them…no problems at all…they are very cool to do business

Thanks for the tip and all the good reviews of this company. I registered! Fingers crossed new business is on it’s way 4 Us!

1 Like

GREAT COMPANY!
Penny - Georgia Mobile Notary

Hi what does, the pay is good mean? Do they pay your fee? Do you have to negotiate? Do you take what they say? I’m just curious as what does that really mean!

This is Penny, Georgia Mobile Notary. I have done many, many, assignments with RELTCO. Excellent company in all respects. They definitely take care of their notaries. It’s generally a 30 day wait period to get checks, but many companies pay once a month. RELTCO always pays.

2 Likes

Best signing service I EVER worked with.

1 Like

Good to work with it

I have done many with them. easy to work with, pay good money and pay on time.