Anyone worked with tristar consumer law

American Consumer Rights Organization is the new name for the criminal enterprise known as TriStar! If they call me, I will accept the assignment and never complete it. Instead I will call the consumer and warn them! I refuse to participate in a criminal transaction. The consumer charges thousands of dollars to pay the upfront fees on existing credit lines at the closing table with the Notary present. And then the customer is told not to make any payments for 90 days and the debts “just go away”. I had 1 from Tristar direct and another one through a signing agency. When the material was reviewed at the table, the appointment was cancelled. They prey on the elderly!!!

Tristar/Acro/Bruyette Ass. are all the same and they don’t pay do not accept jobs from these companys you will not be paid

Thanks very much for posting this. I was getting the brush-off and was almost 60 days out from the signing. I sent an invoice to Rich Fuentes Enterprises and was paid within a week (including postage). You were very helpful as I never would have found name and address without your post.

Shyster bunch, will never deal with them again, reported to Nashville BBB. I feel sorry for any clients who have to deal with them. Tough to get your fee paid, your best bet is to take the fee through PayPal.

Did a job for Tristar / American Consumer Rights Org (ACRO) on 8.22.19 … Last phone call response, “We will put you at the top of the list”. STILL no payment.

I also handled a signing for ACRO on 7/31/19. I have not been able to get any response concerning payment. I too paid to send the documents to Tri star which I found extremely odd to start with. Now I am so mad that I actually agreed to do this. Who doesn’t send a prepaid label to the notaries!? If anyone has any advice on how to collect payment please let me know.

TriStar turned into ACRO and now turned into The Notary Team

Circulating January 20, 2020

Different names, same playbook!

The Notary Team
Patrick
855–350-4531
signingdept3@gmail.com

I finally got paid by accepting via PayPal… never again!
Shady bunch…Stay Clear!