Are we paid for mileage in addition to fee set by Snapdocs?

I’m confused if we get an offered fee plus mileage?

No, the fee is all you get. That’s why it’s important to take into account how far they’re asking you to travel, when you accept the job.

2 Likes

Establish a rate for your mileage.

My starting fee includes X number of miles round trip. Anything more than that is countered with a fee that includes mileage.

This should be done when using ANY platform or working with any company.

There are some great organizations out there and some horrid ones. A good company will not argue against fair pricing for excellent service.

1 Like

You can use Sbapdocs for everything you notarize even if it’s a local needing a vehicle title notarized. If you don’t have a program to keep records this site will be useful at tax time.

If you keep ALL your records on SD’s site, you will soon find that the companies who hired you not thru SD, will soon be working thru SD at a lower fee. Keep your own records and everyone’s nose stays where it belongs. Also, to original question, whatever fee is offered is all-inclusive… Usually,.2 copies of edocs, scanback may be required. Maybe they want you to collect copies of stuff. Lot of variables.
It pays to ask a lot of questions before quoting a fee or accepting what’s offered. Negotiation is the name of the game.

3 Likes

You must enter request in column on the left side of signing review. And yes I have received mileage specific from SD. Some will some won’t, so I include it in my initial fee offer as well.