AVOID Mortgage Docs

Have not been paid for a signing completed in June. Finally emailed the lender and everyone I could find on the lender’s website and I received a response. The lender forwarded the email to Mortgage Docs who wrote me that they cut me a check yesterday (yeah, right!) but if I don’t receive it by NEXT Friday to let them know. So please don’t give up on YOUR money and don’t work for deadbeat companies like Mortgage Docs.

1 Like

The hire new signing agents and they are hand holders. When we worked with them they always paid us but it took 90 days!

I have sent invoice after invoice for signing I did for them in May. Can’t get anyone on the phone. They called me last month to do a signing, I said I would if I received payment for that signing and the one in May. They hung up.
Bye bye!!!

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! I just did a crappy $30 signing (only took five mins) for them today and have a $50 one due for November 1st :frowning:

Looks like for 10-1 through 10-31 the pay date is 12-1 not sure if I should cancel my 11-1 signing if they are not paying.

Ok soooooo…looks like I did a signing in 9/16 and the payment date was 10-15-16 according to them. I called 949-825-5950 because that is the billing department.

The number goes straight to voicemail and says to email billing@mortgagedocs.com so I guess I will try that, WOW.

There is zero deposit in my account for the 10-15 payment.

This is how I finally got paid 4 months later…write or call:

Delia Campello/NSA | Director of Operations

18881 Von Karman Suite 1220 | Irvine, CA 92612

Office: 949.916.5519, ext 108 | Fax: 866.883.6776

delia.campello@mortgagedocs.com

In order to get Delia’s attention, I did have to copy the Title company and Lender on the emails to her.

Yes, they used that excuse on me for several months. Keep writing Delia. I have posted her information in this string. I did have to write the Title Company and the Lender to get her to reply to me. Delia accidently sent me the Lender’s email attached in her reply and basically it said “Here’s another email from an unpaid notary…take care of it!”

Just a follow up on this post: I never received the check she promised me in the original email and had to continue to email MortgageDocs and COPY THE LENDER on every single correspondence asking about the check that was supposedly sent. After two weeks, I finally got an email and voicemail, saying that the “new” check number was #### and it should be here by Friday. I did receive it on Saturday and will never, ever work for them again. The time it took me to email and harass them for payment far exceeded my original payment.

I haven’t been paid for a job I did in September for them. They don’t reply to calls. And don’t reply to emails either. I refuse to work for them again. Its to bad, they used to be a good company to work for…not anymore. Avoid them at all cost unless you like donating your time and money. Personally, I don’t work for free.

Yup, burn me once, etc…by the way, what Friday were you suppose to check back? Are you sure they said next Friday? Or was it the next Friday after next Friday? :neutral_face:

The first problem is accepting any job for $ 30.00 or $ 50.00 and secondly know what a Company’s payment schedule is before accepting their job. At the rate of $ 30 to $ 50 you are loosing money.