BancServ Signing Co

I used to work with them, and I am also in a Rural area. After a year or so, all of their jobs were over 50 miles away and all of them were rushes with little lead time. I asked if I could pull in the cities, as our counties are so big, and they said no it was the entire county and not city specific. Alrighty than, no thank you

I’ve called them and have not received one assignment from them and I’ve been approved now for a few months. Very disheartening!!!

How do you do that? find out if you are in their system?

Very friendly and helpful to work with and always pays you on time.

Same here, I don’t know why?

Email them and ask why? Perhaps Not much signings in your area, or perhaps , you are like the standby notary and they have regular notaries. If they mess up or make mistakes, they get pushed back and your priority may rise.
Note : BANCSERVE usually page one notary at a time and NOT blanket page everyone like snap docs. They give you a minute or 90 seconds to respond and then the alert goes away.

That misstatement on the CD/ ALTA that closing fee is $500 while its costs only $90 or so is factual misrepresentation of fact and the title is NOT eligible to make money of that. You can complain to your local title insurance commissioner that these misrepresentation of charges appear and make it expensive to customer. Lets see where this ends up.

I agree, look on closing cost detail and it will give you the run down.

Bancserv sounds like Crème de la crème! I’ve completed everything for them including my awful oneway video interview, I am super critical of myself so we’ll see. … I hope I can get on board with them. :crossed_fingers:t3::pray:

2 Likes

I waited almost 2 years for my first assignment with BancServ. They pay like a slot, are fair on fees, Hang in there, “Patience is a virtue”. They are not high volume by any sense in my area, but are steady and dependable.

2 Likes

While they are a decent company, I really wouldn’t call them Creme de la creme. They will try to lowball you now and then. But when you push back, you do usually get what you want. Keep that in mind.

3 Likes

I have worked for them over 3 years and am just beginning to have issue with some of the staff in vendor management. They are rude and have no customer service skills what-so-ever. You are correct that they do pay on time, but not always the amount agreed on.

1 Like

Fidelity approved is a top way to get more signings. Some lenders require it. Sign up with Bancserv is the easiest way to get on the approved contractor list.

4 Likes

Excellent company to work with…great rates and super fast to pay!! I love doing assignments for them!!!

Bancserv pays fast! I got paid in 7 days.

May I ask, what do you consider to be great rate at Bancserv? The highest I ever got for a refi with them was $200. The lowest was $120.

2 Likes

I have gotten as much as $350, no less than $100. They are very cooperative to extra costs and travel. I love working with them.

1 Like

Oh, that is good to know. I know that they are very good with the fee negotiation. Seems like they tend to call when I’m booked. Ugh, last week they called three times in one day, but I couldn’t help:(. Sometimes I was able to fit them in my schedule but I hope to do more with them though if I can. I enjoyed working with them as well. :pray::innocent: Very appreciative, professional and friendly staff. The most recent $200 refi was with Fidelity Title that the lady requested the signing through their Bancserv family company. I love it when the first thing they said was, “We appreciate you”. Love their quick FNF direct deposits.

have you had any of their RON closings

Avg refi is 150 in bancserv.
During covid, i am demanding $250 from each title company. I pass even on $150.
Some title companies pay me $250, without even asking, and they are my regular customers.
The CD says notary fees $250, Their settlement fee is separate $300-$350.

My goal is to raise the level of price for notaries per assignment to $200 / $250 per head.
I get paid 5 days,
Purchases: $350, payment on SPOT, if they send me blank checks for disbursement, and they allow me to write myself the amount of $350. If not enough checks during disbursement, they send next day.

Notaries must realize this and start demanding and passing up even $150 , like i do.

If they hear NO , from 2-3 notaries, they will start realizing it.

6 Likes