BancServ Signing Co

None yet,

I am RON registered notary. But the platform provider asks $25 per notarization. What does it ,mean.
Is it $24 per notarization for the provider? What are my fees? Who pays? How long does it take?
Would it be a pain in the a$$ to execute the closing. etc etc. are on my thoughts.

I did get a request from a strange character. He holds a POA for a seller who is a sick man in the hospital, he is now both the seller and buyer of that property. ( or getting it transferred). He wanted to perform RON for him in Upstate NY.

WHen i started asking him questions, I suspected some elder abuse? He hung up saying he will call me later.

I agree! We all need to be like you!

What State and County are you living in? If we ask that in Onslow County, Pender County, NC we would have no work at all. The rate here is maximum $150.

I’ve been reading the forum a lot lately and have read lots of your
responses (lots of good info). I don’t know how long you’ve been an NSA
but clearly you’re killing it. If you’re not already making 100K/yr, I’m
sure you be soon. I wish SoCal was able to receive some of the fees you
are able to utilizing SS (I’m not direct). I request them but it goes
to other NSA’s but I’ve gotten a few here and there at $150+. I do this
PT and it’s allowed me to travel to lots of great places.

What state and county are you in Marcia?

I’m in Los Angeles, CA.

Good company. No invoice, direct deposit from FNF into your bank account exactly in 14 days. I don’t do less than $150 for them. Max I got $250 for now. They offer lots of signings but I can only help one here and there because I am mostly booked with another title Company. Good luck.

1 Like

This week I squeezed in 2 refis for them @$150 each near my home. I’m ok with that. I think other notaries are taking mostly at $100 though. I refuse to do them less than $150.
Although they called for a purchase for today that I declined but I think if I was able to help I probably could get $350.

1 Like

I finally started receiving requests from Bancserv…mostly from their app. Unfortunately, by the time I open the app, click I agree and enter my password, it is gone. I assume the fees you are receiving is when they call you and not through the app???
This brings up another problem that I can’t seem to get a straight answer on. How are some notaries receiving these requests through apps like Bancserv and Amrock before others. I don’t know if it is my phone, my carrier or what. Does anyone have this problem and been able to solve it?

2 Likes

By the way, VIPnotaryCO, I am in COS and would love to talk with you and pick your brain. It is not that I am a new mobile notary. I have already closed about 125 loans this year (did not work in April). I would love to increase my business.

I deleted all APP based signing serviecs. Turned off myself on SNAP DOCS. I , DO not respond for Mass texts or Mass emails. All signing services are NOOOO

That pretty made me lose all the business from these losers.

If you are rock climbing, you have to let go of one to climb higher. This is the attitude one needs to acquire and have to gumption to follow thru…Success and higher pay is always there, but u gotta let go of lower pay.
Learn to let go of where you are right now & follow the path where you want to be.

Want to earn more fees, Learn to let go of lower fees. Else u are stuck there.
1 Like

Look at the CD / ALTA . What is the Settlement Fee. You need to earn all , if not 60- 75% of the fee.
Else these title agencies are basically over charging their clients huge settlement fee, when the cost of settlement done by you is only $150 or even $75.

So basically they are LYING to their clients, that You costed $350 to $550 while , they paid you $75-150. YOu who did most of the work, gets a small cut

3 Likes

Hi …did you put your own fees in the contract agreement when you signed up – or did you just sign with their fees?

I am signing up now, but their fees are so low. Do I post acceptable fees in the contract agreement?

2 Likes

Their fee’s are low, BUT they need notaries so they will call you directly. Take those orders, as you can discuss the fee directly with them. You just need to get in the system so you can be in the game. :wink:

4 Likes

I have the same question, their fees are low… are you suggesting to accept them regardless of the pay? When I got the contract t I just put it away because of the fee :astonished:

2 Likes

That is not what I am saying entirely. I am saying get into the system. Then they can call you for orders that need to be filled and you can then negotiate a fair fee.

If you are not in the system you can always find a signing company to request you to be added. Pick your poison.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :+1:

Yes, they’re very cheap and ridiculously abusive.

$125 in north San Diego if they call you…

1 Like