Beginner in SoFLo

Hi everyone. I’m a new Signing Agent with no closing experience (only as a Realtor). As I am registering to different companies, I’ve noticed that several of the companies require at least two years experience. Also, I’ve signed up with several companies and have received one email regarding a possible signing. How do I break through the wall?

Thanks in advance. Sincerely, a little lost in SoFlo:)

Good morning Chevrest, it is a number’s game. Sign up with as many companies as you can. Go to 123Notary, they have a large list of companies to sign up with. My name is Phillix and I wish you well.

1 Like

Go to notaryrotary.com. Spend the few dollars to join. log in where you can access hundreds of signing cos. rated 1-5 stars by notaries. Stay away from less than three stars hard to work with; do not pay well.
I spent most evenings applying to 1–15. you need to make up a paragraph about yourself. you should claim 50 signings no one will sign you with none!!

1 Like

Lying about how many closings she has done is deceitful.

1 Like

Notaryrotary - key contact well worth a few dollars each year. Whether you tell them you have signings (deceit or marketing?) you need to come up with a paragraph that says you are not a no signing rookie. I guess I did something right with over 6000 signings behind me in six years!!

I had a company require 2 years’ experience as assigning agent with minimum 200 closings, which I did not have at the time
. Just inform them of your experience as a realtor, participating in hundreds of closings. This should meet their requirements.

Your closings as a realtor counts! When I started I shadowed someone for 3 months and counted the closings I sat in on as experience.

Actually, I did begin to receive signing alerts. thanks!

New loan singer here as well. I was through Notaryclasses.com and haven’t heard from them after passing the exam.

I advise my graduates to NEVER lie about how many signings they have done. If they haven’t done any then just tell them you are a Notary2Pro graduate and there are a lot of companies on our vendors list that hire them without experience. You are opening yourself up for failure for sure if you inflate the experience you have.

2 Likes