Best companies?

Good morning all!
I am working on expanding my network and was curious, what are your favorite companies to work with? I am in Southern California.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi Kimberly. The best and most consistent signing companies I have worked with thus far are JMT and Sunhine signing. I am curious to hear other peoples opinions on the best companies to work with.

2 Likes

Thanks Andrew! I see so many contradictions with different companies so I thought it would be nice to see who likes which companies best!

2 Likes

Notarize 24/7 calls me a lot more than the others, they are good.

4 Likes

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling:

Hands down, Title Source or Quicken Loans, I’ve been doing signings with both for years And now a caveat: I haven’t received a signing from Title Source/Quicken for about two weeks – and only four or five signings from all the others over the past year. I have never seen it this quiet. I hope your area is busy.

2 Likes

How you apply to work for Quicken Loans??

Nigrete’s notary, NLC, Signature closers, entry notary N3 i do I9 10 minutes on the computer (mostly sometimes print but only 3to 4 pages, 2 to fill-out ( no fedx) $20 easy, two forms to fillout, so quick. I like Xome Mark the spot, jlow diversified, I mentioned Notarize 247, mortgage connect & doc. There’s more i can’t think off the top of my head.

6 Likes

Amrock , less paper work, good pay, pays in a timely mnanner

2 Likes

I’ve been in this business for almost eleven years and I don’t know what the best signing companies are anymore. What is your measurement? Consistently receiving five or more refi.signings a week?. I don’t see that now. Back in the day I was receiving eight to twelve signings every week. Not now. Most of my work comes from only one signing service now. The eight or ten signing services I used get work from are no long sending signings my way, at least very few. Nigrete’s Notary, X Mark’s The Spot,’ Amrock (Amrock handles most if not all Quicken Loans), Accountable Agents, etc., are all good companies in my experience (never have a problem getting paid), there’s just not much work from any of them these days (most of my signings come from Amrock).

1 Like

I am in the same boat. The interest rate is affecting all signing Companies right now, which trickles down to the notaries.

1 Like

How do you get signed up with Quicken Loans?