Best Signing Companies

Low Ball Fees, over sized packages not worth it.

1 Like

Xome will accept new SA’s because they accept their low ball fees.

Hello Walking Billboard, N2P is a waste of money to start, the only cert you need is from the NNA, The NNA cert is what most SS and Title companies require.

1 Like

All they really want is the NNA background check.

1 Like

Maybe you should call? I have talked to them in the past. I like working with them. Not great pay but choose what closing you think you can justify the pay to complete for them. Always pay on time. Easy to work with

1 Like

My general rule is I do not take anything under $120.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this is a “signing company” but they contacted me and were awesome. I’ve only done one job but I hope they keep calling me:
Home Union Lending
$200
Paid within a week!!!

5 Likes

Me too! They are easy to work with and the app is easy as well.

I have the same experience with Snap Docs. $40-$50 mostly and some with fax/scan backs. I reply that it is not enough $$ and got 1 callback close to the signing and I had already accepted another appointment by that time. I will keep replying and trying. You never know.

1 Like

I just applied to FASS and after spending about an hour filling out the application and sending attachments with all types of proof of credentials, I got a very short (curt) answer saying :we’re not hiring any new notaries. Check back in 6 months. I called the company phone and was basically given the brush-off.
I don’t like thir attitude.

1 Like

Yup, same here. After spending all that time filling out the FASS application, I was given that same response “were not hiring”. Thanks for telling me after the fact!

Solidifi approx $115 , Timios aprox $110 Xmarks $100. Mortgage Connect $100, signature closers $110, C2C $130

2 Likes

That is a good rule. Most all of the company’s I work with pay me $120 +

2 Likes

Never has taken Only 15 minutes!! We’re required to read All the pages Out Loud and Folks have questions sometimes, etc!!

What is their website?

2 Likes

You can just visit their office and let them know that you are available in their town or city when their regulars are all on assignment. Take lots of business cards. Make sure to reach out to receptionist and officer assistant. They can put a good word for you when they are stressing to find a notary signing agent

I had good experience with Midwest Mortgage Services. Rick King runs the company and is easy to work with. Payment is by PayPal one day after disbursement, so about a week after the signing. Pay is good for a signing company.

3 Likes

Yes they are good and pay well.

Can I ask where you live?