Best Signing Companies

For Xome, Snapdocs and other apps, do I have to stay logged on to them always to get notifications? Is that why there has been so few lately for me?

1 Like

Nope you don’t need to stay signed in, just make sure you change the “notification sound” on your signing Apps as some of the sounds may be similar to your other apps and you want to make sure you know the notification is from a signing services.

I’ve done some Mymax signings through the Siganture Closers Sync Platform and used to do a bunch for Transtar National Title out of Plano TX but they use Snap Docs now and they rarely call me since I dont use SD as much.

Not at all. If there are signings in your area, you will get an alert. It won’t happen everyday.

1 Like

Hi Robin, I’ve got two Brother laser printers.HL-5470DW and a dual tray HL-L6200DW and have been using LINKyO for yearswith no problems at all. I buy it though Amazon. Don

2 Likes

They are good company, however they pay in 45 days

I agree about Certified Signers, they are great to work with. They do pay fair and I receive my checks not long after the signing.

1 Like

Chicago notary could you send me the website

Absolutely, its notaryreviews.org

Thanks

They are paying me within 2 weeks now. Love them! I always text them for a higher fee and they always agree. Great to work with.

I wonder how much business you have done with that company since then

I am out of snap docs, out of signing order, stragglers offer $75 pay, Stop accepting low pay as a way of life. I get paid $200 to $250 per refi

9 Likes

Are you direct? I’m working to get direct signings.

I have a Brother HL L5200DW and using a compatible toner by EZink from Amazon. I was skeptical bc Brother stated how critical it is to use their products in lieu of knockoffs to prevent poor performance. Well, I took a chance bc Brother’s products were a little bit too expensive so it turned out this one on Amazon works just as gd. Have had no problems!

1 Like

How did you get them?

Agree with you notary_narayan, its very disheartening and upsetting to see NSAs accept low ball fees that are not industry standard norms. And its getting worse! Snapdocs is another place where NSAs should avoid accepting work for. Not only are the a platform, they are also a signing service, and are just horrible with posting fees that are just insulting.

6 Likes

Hi, you mention “they are paying” every 2 weeks now… which company?

1 Like

i agree. I will no longer do them. they are a ripoff. I felt bad when I did two of them. No amount of money could be worth ripping people off.

1 Like

Speaking of Snapdocs, see this excellent post by Arichter and her url link.

“A platform that will automatically cut your fee, even tho’ hiring party offered to pay higher!
Seems to me that they’re overstepping and just could be guilty of price-fixing. We’re not allowed to do that, but this makes it appear that’s exactly what they’re doing.”

2 Likes

Notary Cloud is bad news. They still owe me from a closing I did in 2019. I finally gave up trying to collect.

1 Like