Best Signing Companies

I don’t know why, but I am unable to sign up for FASS. I fill out all of the required questions and then it says error. :frowning:

1 Like

It would really help if people would please put where you are from just the state will do

2 Likes

You are a good example that Signing Services, Escrows and TCs can pay better than what they normally offer, regardless that you’re an attorney… I mean, the money is there, and their borrowers are the ones that pay thousands of dollars for that closing to happen. I’ve seen borrowers paying over 15K in the whole process.

1 Like

Yes. I can say Sunshine Signing Connection is a good signing company to work with.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard Elliot!

1 Like

Thanks, happy to join ya’ll!

Call support!! and ask for help

Wht was the name of the company pray tell

I AGREE. Yes it shows the EXTRA available for US notaries!

1 Like

They did the exact same thing to me! Sent me an email and application to fill out, filled it all out, sent in what they asked for, only to get an email saying email them back when I hit my 1 year mark. And their prices seemed WAY low to me…

1 Like

Elliot, This is good law in CT, I am glad they are paying good fees for your services, and top of it they have to pay attorney too. Do you use Snapdocs for signing assignments ? Do you negotiate for each signing or standard fees you get directly from vendors.

I use a few different signing services, snap docs being one of them. I have general fee standards I go by, but for most part I usually counter per offer and then just get assigned as often services still try to low ball. A few of them like the closer LLC, will offer me my base $300 and if it is distance and time appropriate I just accept without need to counter.

2 Likes

I would add I am an attorney and all licensed attorneys in CT are considered commissioners of the superior court and can notarize without extra appointments unlike in some state’s where you still need to get a notary appointment.

1 Like

Thank you Elliot for clarification and elaboration, I always counter offer to Closer LLC, but I never got assignment !

1 Like

:upside_down_face:
No kidding!

SigningCarolina willl doc you $50 for using black ink in a pandemic— story is so ridiculous but seems like they have no problem punishing people for stuff outside of their control

1 Like

I do not respond to the White Glove invites. Pay ridiculously low. I let them call me. Don’t care they labeled me as White Glove.

1 Like

I’m scrolling through, so apologies if anyone else has already answered this. I have the same situation with FASS, so I called them, and they said they are not taking any new signing agent applications at this time. And so, I’m planning on just trying to get direct business from First American in the meantime.

Truer words were never spoken. You are 100% right on.

I am a new SA and this forum is great! Has anyone had any success in the beginning with signingagent.com that the NNA adds you to when you complete their certification?