Best Signing Companies

Which model, all in one, Brother Laser do you have? I have an older HP with fax/scan [about 11 years old] that is slowing down. I particularly like the open paper storage and the ease of change from letter to legal paper size if necessary. I also use compatible cartridges and they’ve been great. Now that I’m considering updating, once again Brother is a consideration. In the past, I didn’t like how the paper storage area was closed.

1 Like

Does XOME accept fairly new NSAs? It’s not clear from their registration packet?
If anyone knew for sure would be helpful, as FASS and another have already told me that I need two years of signings under my belt.

Thanks
Michael

1 Like

Excellent idea:) I live near 1466467684 senior places, too!

1 Like

I’m also a fairly new NSA, but with no loan package experience. XOME turned me down. I’m struggling with NSA work given my lack of experience, companies won’t even give me a chance!

1 Like

Some hard realities are that, due to interest rate increase, refis are way down, leaving fewer signings and, as hiring parties are also trying to survive on less business, they’ll most likely not give a new person a chance when there’s already more experienced notaries available than now needed.

2 Likes

stay clear of non-paying notary pool and notary spot

1 Like

I’ve been in the signing business for about two years, and have had very few bad experiences. My current favorite company is Certified Signer Nationwide. They pay fairly for the area that I am in, pay quickly, and offer wonderful support. Their document packages tend to be very clean as well, which I really appreciate, as it saves me a LOT of time when I don’t have to ask a lot of questions. Their title companies vary, but the last one was Ticor, and they were great. Thanks everyone who posts here for your recommendations – I find them extremely helpful.

3 Likes

I had a late evening request for Buyer only docs? with One hour request or ASAP. I hit back with $150… after 1 hr they came back and saying my request was approved.
When u get requests like this, DONT panic and get desperate. Read words like Urgent / Short notice / ASAP. That means some notary assigned earlier declined or other reason. Return back with you quote and be confident.
More than 75% of the time, they come back to me.
I did another signing for a title company. I charge between 175 and $225. $225 if i have to pick up their package and checks from office.

So there are good rates out there. U gotta stand to know how to evaluate your self worth.
Unfortunately many of the notaries have anxiety and accept what ever low offer comes along.

Nothing is lost. If you find out , the package is large, distance / time due to traffic or other is excessive , number of signer is excessive… U can re-Negotiate >> BUT BEFORE THE SIGNING << Usually once job is done, u will not get any bonus.
Another time, I accepted a direct title order for $125, went , signer was not available. I had to go 4 times to get it… I told the title, My fee for all 4 attempt is $425… and its firm. After some back & forth… they accepted. I got the job done.

So folks, Know how to negotiate… If not read some books on deal making / negotiating or the art of the deal… Yep … by you guessed it. Take away ! How to to get screwed…

8 Likes

Can you share the website couldn’t locate

1 Like

I don’t trust them. They took my money and it took me to say I was turning them in, to get it back!! Don’t sign up with them!!

1 Like

How Do I sign up with Title 365?

1 Like

http://xomesignings.com/Home/Notaries

1 Like

Go to Notary2 Pro and take their courses you will learn all you need to know.

2 Likes

I just look for the best deal not too low ball ink as that will smear on the paper but decent price we are ordering a lot of laser cartridges as we have other business that we run

1 Like

Correct…Immediately after you are Assigned the Signing, Call the Closing/Appt Coordinator and ask for a higher fee…for - distance, amount of pages, if its late at night or weekends…

4 Likes

I wish I would have read and taken this advice last night. After almost a year of being an NSA and being on Snapdocs, I finally got an assignment to notarize a loan document package. I got the assignment offer for $25 and immediately signed up for it, neglecting to ask for details (all that was shown on the initial message was “MISC”, not specifying the assignment). This bugged me after I agreed to the assignment, but I felt that I needed to get my feet wet with NSA work. The documents to print were about 44 I believe and frustrating, because some of the docs weren’t aligned properly, so I had to mess around with my PDF a lot (time consuming) and waste paper trying to print with satisfaction. Signing took about 45 minutes and I mailed out the originals this morning. Good experience overall, but definitely will not sign up for such a low payout and neglected assignment information again. Lesson learned.

3 Likes

Have you signed up to work with The https://www.theclosingexchange.com ? They have CXCTraining i.e. videos and test of how to close loans like Reverse Mtg, Modifications and other types of signings they offer after you sign up with them. I have been in the Title business for years and closed and funded 500+ loans, it was a nice refresher. But if you’re new to the industry it’s a good way to start. Most of these signing companies will pick a notary that has experience or just a notary. Good luck!

1 Like

Yes, well I have signed up for theclosingexchange.com, but I’ve yet to receive any assignments. Snapdocs have been slowly giving me the biz. Thanks!

Actually, most of those ratings listed in Signing Central are fake and posted by either the owners/employees of those companies, OR, NSAs who receive kickbacks.

Check out NotaryReviews.org and on the FB group forums for REAL, UP TO DATE NSA Reviews and Ratings.

2 Likes

get on the various FB NSA group forums, I run one called Notary Reviews. Also, check out NotaryReviews.org. There are so many companies to apply with. You just have to dedicate yourself to having a “business mind set” and sell your skills set everyday to potential clients. You got this!

3 Likes