Best Signing Companies

I love Xome! One of my favorites.

3 Likes

I’ve had noting but excellent CS from ALL SSC employees, they’re very friendly and very respectful of the work we do.

3 Likes

Yes, Live & Learn…believe me, my 1st Gig took me like 2 hrs to print the Docs correctly, size! It was 45 min away in the dark…Yes I was a bit nervous and Thank goodness the folks were pleasant & helpful…and I had to call the POC with a few questions…So All in All it went well and I learned So Much!

3 Likes

Unfortunately, they are now on SnapDocs… :unamused:

2 Likes

debt resolutions should take no more than 15 mins and there’s one page to notarize. The key is you call ahead to confirm or send a text and have them reply. If no one answers call the company and let them know it was confirmed and no one answered which means you get paid. I have a great relationship with Sunshine (took time to develop).

2 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread! I’ve been a signing agent for almost a year now and I’ve learned so much since I started. This blog post definitely introduced me to many signing agencies that I was unaware of. I’m hoping the information will increase my business! Thanks again!

3 Likes

Hi what companies are good to work with in Houston.

1 Like

I get paid by xome within a month of closing never have I had a problem with them

1 Like

I am also a new signing agent and graduate of notary2pro great courses and great teacher ( Carol Ray) well worth the investment as well as Notary coach ( Bill Saroka) a lot better training than you will get from the n.n.a even though I have the cert from the n.n.a

5 Likes

You are absolutely correct with your numbers but what I don’t see you mention is your actual COST of doing business. This is why 75.00 doesn’t cut it in my own personal opinion. There are plenty of companies out there that will pay you what you are worth. It is just a matter of sorting through the forum posts and setting yourself up for success with companies that will respect what you do and pay you what you are truly worth.

4 Likes

If you can’t get a MINIMUM of $100…for anything, find another business because you’re messing this one up.

19 Likes

This is so true. Why not set the bar high for yourself from the get-go instead of the “maybe one day I’ll work my way up from fries to drive-thru” mentality?

2 Likes

They paid me in ten days!

1 Like

These guys are horrible to deal with, TONS of hoops to jump through - good luck

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. I have done some with Sunshine on debt resolutions and have been paid. Each one of the signings have taken close to an hour because the client usually doesn’t understand the process and I"ve gone over each page one by one. Maybe I’m being too benevolent but I don’t think many people know what it is they are signing for. So far, they have paid within 30 days and the help has being reliable.

Hello GHallow,
I registered with snap doc and I might get 3-4 signing request by way of text messages a month only want to pay nothing more than $50. I ask for more money and I don’t get the signing. I’m not going 45 miles or more for that less.

5 Likes

Ronda,
Thanks for posting the link. :hugs:

Xome is Title 365 who is Mr. Cooper (lender) Who is Nation Star (Parent Company of All)

Low Ball Fees, over sized packages not worth it.

1 Like

Xome will accept new SA’s because they accept their low ball fees.