Best Signing Companies

go to snapdocs.com website. That should allow you to sign up for Coast2Coast

DEBT SIGNINGS ARE BAD KARMA !!! Please do NOT push your clients into " Unknown depths of despair to get paid a despicable amount"

4 Likes

DEBT RESOLUTIONS ARE BAD KARMA !! Please DO NOT get enticed. Many clients can get cheaper debt resolutions from local ( in-state) non profit counselling agencies. Many out of state debt resolutions are “con jobs”.

They used to be good and now-a-days Signing Carolina got greedy and their prices have dropped way too low. I asked them to remove me from their email list. They used to call and pay 125 , now its more like 85 and they dropped it to $75.

I told them to remove me from their list and never contact me again.unless their fees go up. I guess there are some desperate notaries who are willing to take these low ball offers.

I am less stressed now. and my average fee per signing have gone up.

For BancServ.net, you can signup only between 1st and 7th ( or 10th) of the month…
Then you Complete a video interview ( over your phone via app ) and upload your videos.
And then wait and start counting beads until they call you in rotation.
The app works / or not. However they still do call. I find apps annoying and un-reliable. So i deleted almost all apps and lobby these companies to stop wasting money on re-inventing the wheel and keep it simple to email/ text or phone calls.

Why invent an app for every little thing ! is this a status / prestige symbol ??

2 Likes

Sorry for the abrupt language !! but notaries need to grow a spine !!

White glove status !! My A$$$. please don’t give into identification of these by labels. These are just ploys to psychologically control and micromanage a simple one time contractor relationship for a $100 or bit more.
If enough notaries reject these micromanagement strategies, they will just stop making these demands.
These practices create undue paperwork and conditions for a simple job ,

Even Fidelity and many underwriters & most title companies do not make such demands.

Its as simple as this : Verify Identity, Witness closings, Notarize where required & report as completed and mail package .
Every other inconsequential conditions, I just ignore, and tell them to pay me more for all that extra “REPORTING”

Here is a dialogue from a great movie!! Office Space

“Hello Peter, We have a problem here. You did not put a cover sheet on TPS report/ Did you see the memo?”
" Let me tell you something Bob! I have 8 different boss, That’s my only motivation".
End quote

Classic movie.

NOTARIES !! STOP BENDING OVER BACKWARDS to UNWARRANTED AND UNDUE Extra work that does NOT PAY A DIME !!

I even tell these middle men ( signing companies) to shove it and not micromanage me. I have zero errors & ZERO tolerance to BS.

Deal closed ! Loan consummated or Not, Notary should get paid full fee !! END Of story…

All these extra reporting, I need extra $$ to do that. I tell them every minute of my time is valuable and needs to be paid for any additional service/ effort that is not related to the outcome of the loan/signing.

There are title companies , that give me a blank check to write myself my notary fee after disbursement ( in purchase transaction ) I charge upwards of $175 to 250~300 and never once have they complained. They keep coming back to me for signings.

I keep in plain and simple and transparent. NO micromanagement, No busting my ball$. over silly things.

21 Likes

Thanks for the quick response!

Thank you, @rmickle1! I just sent my application!

I live in King City, OR which is part of the greater Portland metro area.

This is Penny, Georgia Mobile Notary. Midwest Mortgage Services in Missouri is GREAT! If Rick King calls you, don’t hesitate to take the assignment. He is accommodating, professional, friendly, and the list goes on. And, music to a Notary’s ears, before the ink was dry for the Seller’s signing, Rick advised my check had been issued and was in the mail, per my request for a check. He also pays promptly on PayPal. I can only hope to have more assignments from Midwest. The Seller’s signing that I did was really, really early in the morning to accommodate the Seller, in Georgia, and Rick was up and ready for phone assistance in Missouri (note the hour time difference!!) should the Seller have any questions. FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY. Thank you Rick King!!! Penny 7-18-19

6 Likes

@Pennycandoit2012 thanks for sharing this information!!

Hi Penny. Can you post a link? Also, do they only accept Missouri agents?

Hi Beverly, this is Penny. You can reach Midwest Mortgage Services: Midwest Mortgage Services <mobilenotary1@att.net You might want to google Midwest Mortgage Services to see the full range of their services. I can tell you that Rick King is excellent!!
Midwest Mortgage Services - and other real estate service companies, signing agencies, title companies, etc. contact notaries in states OTHER than their home base, in this case with Midwest it is Missouri. There is a property located in Missouri, but the owners live, in this case, in Georgia, and they want to sell the Missouri property. So Midwest (Mr. King) contacts a notary in Georgia to see if she or he can take the documents to the people in Georgia who want to sell their property, home, business, etc. in Missouri. It might be that people in Georgia want to buy property in another state, or refinance their home or property in another state – whatever the owners who live here want to do, the state where their property is determines the paperwork necessary to make it happen for that state, and the notary takes the documents from - in this case, for example - Midwest Mortgage Services in Missouri - to the people living in Georgia for signatures. If the property was located in, for example, Missouri, and the owners, or sellers, lived in Missouri, then Midwest would reach out to a notary in Missouri to sign the documents to make the sale or purchase (or refinance), etc. happen. If the owners live in another state, a notary is selected from that state to make the sale or purchase, etc. happen for the home state,
If I can answer further on this point, please let me know!
Penny - Georgia Mobile Notary July 22, 2019 10:13 p.m. Georgia Time pennycandoit2012@gmail.com

3 Likes

@ NOTARY_NARAYAN Thanks for you feedback, I am going to check out some of those agencies out. So in addition to your fee you request more for scan backs? I must keep this in mind. I know that I have been low-balling myself and I have decided NOT to do that anymore. How do you handle distance?

Man I need you as my mentor PLEASE.

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate you taking the time to respond :grin:

Wow, I can’t wait til I have your experience. I am still in the process of educating myself so that I am more confident and error free.

mobilemortgageclosing.com
This is Midwest’s website and you may contact them through it.

Awesome! Thanks so much :smiley:

You are forgetting that as wonderful a job as you do, there are bunches that don’t. There are newbies who need the additional information and there are just those people who don’t follow directions who need to be “guided”. So, although I don’t bother to read most of the junk instructions they send (sometimes pages and pages) and although I don’t call when I get there, when I pick up my pen, when the borrower sneeezes, when I walk out the door and when I walk back into my office, I will give them a courtesy call when done, to let them know I finished.

2 Likes