Best Signing Companies

I love Sunshine Signing Company out of Florida. They have the nicest team of schedulers. They always treat me with respect and pay me on time.

5 Likes

I agree, low fees for usually a large package. I very seldom take a signing from them and only when I can negotiate a better fee. They are consistent with payment though.

1 Like

I’ve gone through this entire forum. As a new signing agent, this information & advice was excellent. I’ve signed up with a few signing signing companies. I received my first signing with Snapdocs. I’ve received several notifications from them and Notary Go. I plan to sign up with more after reading over the reviews.

4 Likes

Thank you for speaking up for new notaries such as myself! Everyone had to start somewhere and someone had to teach/mentor each of you. I am learning more and more as I go through this journey. I completed the Loan Signing System in Sept 2019. Mark Willis is the instructor with a plethora of knowledge & wisdom and has been in the industry for over 15 years. I think I’ve learned from the best. Some learn quicker than others, but that doesn’t mean they know more than the ones who takes a bit longer to catch on. There are many strict rules & guidelines from loan, title and escrow offices and signing services! Some want blue ink, some want black ink, don’t send copy of dl, do send copy of dl, some ss tell you, if you’re in an attorney state, you can be a witness and notarize simultaneously, some say you can’t… I can go on & on, but it’s up to the NSA to know their state law and to be sure to read each order carefully. I know the importance of executing qualitative work as a signing agent. You must be attentive to details, have acceptable time mgmt & organizational skills, and most of all, phenomenal customer service skills along with continuous education. As a result, you can be a successful & educated loan signing agent no matter how long you’ve been in the business!

5 Likes

Totally agree. Interested in the “good ones.”

How do I sign up with Carrington. Is there a website

How can I sign up with Carrington

these are my favorite ones to use so far. Pay is great.

SIGNATURE CLOSERS: THEY PAY THE 5TH OF THE MONTH (DIRECT DEPOSIT) REGARDLESS OF WHEN YOU COMPLETE AN ASSIGNMENT. I MOST GET REFI’S. STARTING IS AROUND $90.00 BUT I ALWAYS NEGOTIATE $130+ AND GET IT EVERYTIME.

XOME SIGNINGS: $90.00 BASE, PAY IS 30 DAY CYCLE BUT ALWAYS ON TIME. NO ISSUES WITH THEM.

NOTARY CLOUD: $100 BASE. I USUALLY GET 200 PGS FOR REFI’S. I’VE DONE A FEW FOR THEM, BUT NOW MY FEE HAS INCREASED TO AT LEAST $175. VERY GOOD COMPANY. 30 DAY PAY CYCLE, BUT ALWAYS ON TIME.

SIGNINGORDERS.COM; SEVERAL VENDORS USE THIS PLATFORM. IT COMES AS A TEXT MESSAGE. SOME FEES ARE LOW LIKE $85, BUT YOU CAN ALWAY NEGOTIATE YOUR FEE.

18 Likes

thank you for sharing.

Hi, thank you for the tip. Where do you buy your generic toner from? I have been too nervous to use anything besides the Brother product.

I’ve tried quite a few generic toners for my Brother MFC-L3750cdw and the only one that has been consistently reliable for me has been Arthur Imaging through Amazon. The others will often leak toner so need clean-up, usually at the busiest, worst times but at least I’ve never had trouble returning for a refund. I haven’t found reliable generic drum units.

1 Like

The website states they want 5 years of experience. Not there yet. Should I really wait?

For Xome, Snapdocs and other apps, do I have to stay logged on to them always to get notifications? Is that why there has been so few lately for me?

1 Like

Nope you don’t need to stay signed in, just make sure you change the “notification sound” on your signing Apps as some of the sounds may be similar to your other apps and you want to make sure you know the notification is from a signing services.

I’ve done some Mymax signings through the Siganture Closers Sync Platform and used to do a bunch for Transtar National Title out of Plano TX but they use Snap Docs now and they rarely call me since I dont use SD as much.

Not at all. If there are signings in your area, you will get an alert. It won’t happen everyday.

1 Like

Hi Robin, I’ve got two Brother laser printers.HL-5470DW and a dual tray HL-L6200DW and have been using LINKyO for yearswith no problems at all. I buy it though Amazon. Don

2 Likes

They are good company, however they pay in 45 days

I agree about Certified Signers, they are great to work with. They do pay fair and I receive my checks not long after the signing.

1 Like

Chicago notary could you send me the website