Best Signing Companies

I think “Low Signings” offers are a great way to learn. There are several new NSA’s such as myself who would accept these type of signing for the experience alone.

2 Likes

Thanks RMickle for your response. Let’s focus on what’s positive these days. Too much negativity in the world already. I’ll definitely add Xome to my list. :slight_smile: You kinda look like Adam Lambert!

1 Like

I agree. They have been great to work with. Everyone is super nice and responsive. No problems with payment either.

Hey!

I’m in SW Florida. I had a signing service find me on one of the websites. She emailed me directly. I called her and we established a relationship. She had a signing in my area. My first signing was on a Friday, I was paid on Monday. They Zelle me the $. She gives you a choice of payment methods, including Venmo. Rates average $125. If there is a signing in my area, Sonesta sends me a text asking if I am available. She even lets you know in the text about how far the signing is from your location.They are the best service I have worked with.

Ally Closing Services
Sonesta Levy
917-634-1505
Ron and mobile closings
2049 S Ocean Drive #207
Hallandale, FL 33009

Sonesta@allyclosings.com

You don’t have to tell her you are a new signing agent. Just mention you have been a notary for 10 years. That gives you a bit of an edge as a loan signing agent. You are already very familiar with the Notary Public laws for your state. (I am adding a note to my message to acampbell). Mentioning the 10 yrs notary experience was a reply to acampbell’s post. I was not telling everyone to contact Ally & say you have been a notary for 10 yrs. I reworded my message slightly. Lol

I don’t get a lot of work from them, but I get everything in my area. I am primarily Charlotte & Lee County. A good bit north of you.

I would definitely call or email her. You won’t be sorry.

3 Likes

How long have you been doing loan signings? I applied with them and they turned me down because I don’t have enough time doing loan signings.

I look at this way, the price offer the company is willing to pay is not based on experience. Once you take the low offer it’ll be difficult to get high offers from them.

AMROCK- Usually pays $85, but depending on pages, you could request for more
SNAPDOCS- I’ve done a lot with Coast2Coast they respond fast, usually offer $75, but if you’ve done a few with them and its last minute, you might get approve for $90-$150 if you request it.
SIGNATURECLOSURES- 85 and up.
Buttler Notaries- Starting at $100 and not a lot of pages

ADVICE: Take the time to email a lot of the small companies too that you research on the database here. I did that and I got call from one of them. They usually only work with certain amount of notaries in certain areas, but i get $125 for one that’s 15 minutes from me and only has 90-100 pgs.

4 Likes

All learning , 100% of the time needs to be done before the first assignment.
If you are using a signing as a learning point then you are setting yourself up for a lawsuit or the signers loan to be delayed.
Even though you may have 25,000 in E & O insurance does that cover a house value? No
Just my thoughts…

1 Like

It is impossible for all learning to occur before the first signing. There is no substitute for experience. Learn as much as possible prior, but you will continue to learn through experience the rest of your career. No matter what career you have.

12 Likes

I have worked for FASS for three yrs as a white glove, so I ask for better fees and was told if I wanted more money I could no longer be a white glove, which one? Couldn’t deposit the glove in my Bank Account so I took the money the lowest fee is $150 highest $300 depending on distance, of course I don’t get as many closing as I use to but that’s ok I refuse to work for nothing I make it up working for other companies, I use to a Avg. of 63 or 69 closing a mo. now I do half still make the same money, because I learn to price better, I’m certified to RON I have 5 platforms Any one know what companies
that are doing RON?

2 Likes

White Glove is their euphemism for cheap…and above post proves it. You can either work more for less money or work less for more money. If everyone would catch on to this, we’d all be better off.

12 Likes

Love working with C2C, First Class, Choice, etc… If I missed receiving payment for one of the invoices that I’m expecting to get paid, I email them right away and they’re all very good on paying me. I guess it’s just building rapport with them, and sometimes I’ll go out of my way for them. Just being on top of it, and not to wait two to three weeks past due before you get ahold of their accounting for payment, is the key to getting paid on time.

To answer your question, I have been in the mortgage industry 38 years. I was a loan officer for most of those years.

I always use generic with no problem for my Brother HL-L 6200DW, and I pay $38 for

Be my mentor please! I look up to notaries like yourself! More notaries need to understood their valuable time and worth to run this business and start taking it serious. We need to stand up for what’s right with these companies trying to control our earning potential

Have you tried EC purchasing? memberservices@ecpurchasing.com
I haven’t ordered from them yet. Someone on notary cafe recommended them.

Snapdocs is a very good platform with many great companies! When you provide quality work, the companies reach out to you.

Wow this happened to me I did not even get paid until 60 days later and which I totally disliked.

I am a new NNA Signing agent. How do I know who is a scammer and who isn’t?

That’s true… I’ve been working with them and love how professional they are and treat people. Their pay might be not the highest, but I always work with them for something extra.and they always say yes!