Best Signing Companies

No one mentioned Accountable Agents - they have raised their fee if the package is larger than expected.

8 Likes

Do Xome Signing have clients in Fl

3 Likes

Signature closers. I just did two assignments with them a few days ago & they are sending me my money already. I like JLowe Diversify. They pay pretty good & signature closers their customer service so nice/nice ppl. I also like NSC & NLS.

7 Likes

Thank you for doing this bc of this post i have discovered many other companies that i knew nothing about. This really helps.
Btw, here is a good one. When I first started i did an event, a Time Share & it was so easy. I had to be there 3,6,9pm for the two days. I could leave and come back & since it was so near my house, no problem [i’m in tulsa, OK & everything is near]. They paid me, had my check ready for $300 right after i was done on that 2nd day. I contacted them again to see if they were going to be in town and hire me. That was the best!

10 Likes

It’s been 7 months since last posting. I still do not leave my house (in Wisconsin) for less than $60. Printing, prep time, faxing, drop ship, notary expenses, auto expenses. I avoid signings at sunset time due to deer/auto accidents. Being an NNA Notary (back ground check) makes a huge difference. I always dress professionally and wear a name tag. I let the new Notary’s find out the hard way; taking the low ball prices eventually your paying the company to do the work. I really watch for scammers. Once they get your information and license, oh dear.

5 Likes

Sunshine is great. It has been incredibly slow here in VA. I will have to try Xmarks the spot. I am desperate for work.

1 Like

They are testing you.

1 Like

Hi rmickle 1,

I have never used V4ink.com because I was told that my brothers printer would not work properly unless I used brothers ink.So I’ve been dishing out $130.00 every two weeks. What brand of laser printer are you using?

First of all I’m hoping you’re using a laser printer and not an inkjet - based on the price I’d say you are. That said - what you were told is not true - I have a Brother MFC-8460n - have used generic toner and drums all along with no problems. The printer is 11 years old and still running strong. I get my toner and drums from Quick Ship Toner and I’ve never paid $130 per toner cartridge…it is much much cheaper, as are the drums. I’ve also used them for toner cartridges for my HP4300 - no issues.

4 Likes

Hi LindaH,

Yes, it is a Brother HLL5200DWT Business Laser Printer with dual tray and I’ve just been purchasing the ink from Office Depot, because of what I wast told but now that I know this I will start purchasing generic.

Thank you for letting me know, much appreciated!

2 Likes

I sent numerous email to BankServ- and they never responded, what do you suggest? I was trying to sign up with them.

I would NEVER even consider a signing for $35.00, when you add up all your expenses: paper, ink, gas, car maintenance, time, etc. You are losing money!!

6 Likes

My favorite signing companies:

Mortgage Connect
TranStar National Title
Meymax
Reltco
Inspire Closings
Chicago Title of Texas

Reasons: They pay fairly, quickly, and do not hand hold.

6 Likes

TranStar, nice people, no faxbacks, good pay.
FASS, tricky system but plenty of work, fair pay, weekly direct deposits
MIS, okay rates, some negotiation if package is huge, 30 days to pay.
Accountable Agents - good pay, excellent responsiveness, respectful, checks go out reliably on the 10th of the month.

5 Likes

I agree with you. I don’t leave my house for < $60. One auto accident (deer) and it’ll take you forever to recoup that. Paper, ink, drum, time to review, time to print, gas, insurance and more insurance, etc. I charge .54 cents a mile (IRS rules) and .12 cents a printed page, plus signing fee, etc. In WI I get $75 for local (10 miles) and as high as $450 for 2 hours away. If they call the same day of signing, I add in $75 (stress). I’m a business, who represents them. I’m professional, dress professional, wear name tag, clean waxed vehicle (no brakes that squeak, clunks from car).

8 Likes

I like Old Republic and Bancserv. I’ll reduce my rate, a tad, for those two companies and I do talk to them respectfully, professionally and smile on the phone. We have a good working relationship. Mortgage Connect and Inspire just don’t work well for us in WI. They pay 45-60 days out and I know they have the funds sitting there and gaining interest on my work. I have $700 outstanding from them already which are > 60 days. > 60 days I tell them that they have to pay their bill with me first, then I’ll take another signing. I’m a business just like them.

2 Likes

Call them. Write them. Include your business card.

1 Like

You can’t control who uses you on snap docs though. I’ve never seen an assignment come through from them

1 Like

Its bancserv.net
I think you can sign up there if not call and as for a notary sign up packet

1 Like

You can block companies on SnapDocs.

2 Likes