Best Signing Companies

I would disagree that not under $100 is a hard and fast rule. For example, I saw a signing for $75 or $80 in my area for something like 5 or so pages. I did not take it because I was not available, but that seems reasonable to me. I think it depends on what is being signed, how big the package is, area, etc. However, I would not take less than this for anything through a signing company.

6 Likes

I think the not under $100 concept is for loan packages (purchases or refis). Something that is only 5 pages is probably something like a Grant Deed signing. Sure…I’ll do those for $75 all day long. I think the thing that bothers me most about the signing services is that they don’t differentiate between package size (200 pages is priced the same as 100 pages), number of notarizations in the package, number of signers (4 signers is priced the same as 2…or even 1), or whether or not fax/scan backs are required. It’s pretty much a one price fits all policy…which I feel is a flawed way to do it.

15 Likes

I agree with this. Great points.

2 Likes

I’ve only recently started but I’ve worked with Loan Processing Center of KY, Inc.(LPC) steady and growing. I like this group. No matter who I talk to I knew what ever the topic it was completed no gaps. Communication is great. Professional and positive. They have a great group

2 Likes

Personally when I receive a package and see that it is a larger size and / or has other requirements that were not initially disclosed I contact the signing company immediately and let them know that my fee must be increased to accommodate this. I list on my page here and everywhere else that I am listed that I charge more for large packages etc. Most of the companies that I work for will generally increase my fee in order to get the loan closed as scheduled, that’s why it’s important to only work with reputable signing companies.

17 Likes

How do you get connected with Chicago Title of Texas?

1 Like

Thank you for starting this forum. I am a new agent and this has been very helpful to me deciding who to sign up with. I greatly appreciate this positive forum.

3 Likes

Hi, I have the same Brother Laser printer. Not only was it a great buy at $300 new, but the generic toner
is very cost effective. I buy the largest generic (TN850/880) cartridge that is rated at 8,000 pages.
I keep track of how many pages I actually get from each cartridge and it runs from 7,500 - 8,300.
The cost is about $15 if you buy 3 or more. My cost per page is so low that it only adds pennies
to a print job. I have used them for years with 100% reliability and perfect print quality. I have
also used different brands (whichever is on sale) without being able to see a difference in quantity and
quality. I am currently using Greensky.

Same goes for my Brother Inkjet. They have a large black cartridge that never quits.

6 Likes

Xome Signing pays weekly and direct deposit. Good company.

1 Like

Yes, but there are millions of homes being sold, refinanced every day across the nation. How much money do you need anyway? 13 loan closings a week at 100 is 1300/week. At 50 weeks per year that is $65K a year gross with 2 weeks vacation.

After time, can we not find 13 signings a week or 10? that is 2 per day for 5 days? Even with a $75 dollar signing, 10 per week is $750 or 37.5K a year. Again, this is the median income for most Americans without a college degree.
The job offers flexibility, no boss, no in-fighting colleagues. Time for breaks. My dream is to get 2 100 signings a day for 6 days. Stop already.

Then you get mileage allowance for taxes, home office tax breaks, etc etc. What more do you want??

10 Likes

I have heard good things about XOME as well. They do pay quickly too, I’ve heard. They offer $90.00 per signing.

6 Likes

I also like FASS but since I was granted White Glove Status I find the system difficult to grab orders. I am getting text messages as well as email alerts but 9 times out of ten the order is already accepted but someone else. Before White Glove I had no issues. Strange but yes I appreciate the amount of work they provide, fees aren’t bad and payment is swift.

2 Likes

I love Xome They keep me very busy, fees are fair, pay is swift and customer service is great.

3 Likes

Xome rocks, plain and simple.

4 Likes

Proclosing - Very reliable for servicing loan In process and pays consistently at net 30. Great communicator.

3 Likes

I love FASS and Xome and others I stay busy, I spend a lot of time marketing because I’m new to them, I fine FASS fair, I know when I learn all of their pro’s it will get slow, I finally got paid from NLC, I told them people are talking about NLC on different websites, of course, he plew up but he paid me after 60 days, NEVER !!! will I work for them again.

3 Likes

Yes they do! First American and Xome keep me busy and they are very reliable. Love them!

2 Likes

I’ve been buying ink from Amazon for 50,000 pages already for my Brother printer L5200DW
The seller is INK4WORK
$34.98 for 2 toner cartridges.
Never have any problem with it.
Don’t listen to those non-sense that these ink will mess up your printer.

9 Likes

I have done many signings for Bancserv. They are a good company.

8 Likes

Hello… I appreciate the words of wisdom…I am a new notary…perhaps you could give a new notary some advice on getting started…

1 Like