Best Signing Companies

This is excellent information!!!

Those companies don’t pay much if they have to ck your work, when I get a pkg I tag every page that needs activity done on it. I try to be tops in areas I have total control of.

3 Likes

TransStar National is now thru SnapDocs

Hi Peggydee3 and All
Has anyone heard from the Notary Pool lately? Emails and calls to them have failed. Wonder if they are still in business?

How are you able to see how many pages a packet has on Snapdocs BEFORE accepting a signing? My understanding is that once you accept you are “locked” into the stated fee…

Most of the time you cannot. After package is still not finalized already.
In some cases there another notary cancel or is the packages ready, who can ask for it. For most of the time I don’t know why but many signing companies are title companies don’t consider this an important factor to disclose.

1 Like

When should I accept you are not locked into that fees. Where did u get that idea??
You can always ask 4 renegotiating your fees, based on time and effort and the number of signers.
When I renegotiate, I also consider if it is Peak Traffic Rush time. So you got to be a little bit smart and doing the math, also got to know what you’re worth.
If someone has been working in McDonald’s or Walmart and became a notary, they think they’re worth not that much.
Average of $125 per signing is the Norm.

5 Likes

What is “white glove status”?

when using snapdocs, how do you negotiate the fee? I know if you decline the assignment you can add a note as to why, but can you do that in another way?

Just another BS label to manipulate you

5 Likes

Duh!! Login to the snapdocs after you have been asssigned the order.

IF YOU ACCEPTED & WERE ASSIGNED:
Message them and ask them for hire fee once you receive the package and if you find that pay is unreasonable.
BEFORE ACCEPTING:
If you respond to snapdocs initially for an available order, you can also see that there is a link in which you can reply ACCEPT/ REJECT/AND ANOTHER 3RD OPTION.

Thank you! I’m still new to using Snapbacks and still trying to figure it out

I have used Xome as well. The App is easy to use. They pay is on time.

1 Like

A notary should only be advising the borrower as to the general purpose of each document. Should not be explaining the details of terms, numbers etc.

6 Likes

I have brother printers for close 10 years I buy toner from ebay for 25 bucks for 5 cartridges and it works fantastic no problem

2 Likes

Eric, you are right - notaries should not answer funding questions… however, you can point to the Disbursement Date on the Closing Disclosure and let them read into that what they wish. :wink: :thought_balloon:

4 Likes

Ischobert, wow those are some seriously good feed! Good for you!!

Amrock
95 average fee
10 a month, but I am rural so that is good.

1 Like

Does XOME use newly minted NSAs, as I am, and have looked at their app, but it looks as though they will ONLY use “experienced” signors?

Thanks,
Randy

You should give it a shot. Going through my records, I received a signing from them within my first three months after becoming a NSA.
All the best,
Steve

1 Like