Beware of C2C Signings Formally SoCal Signings

that is so sad, I did tell you I would pay for your class to get your title producers license and I will do this.
I am sorry for my tardiness, its been an amazing Aug and July and I literally work many hours a day.
I will email you a check
so sorry for my negligence in giving you the gift I promised you

Lisa

2 Likes

the problem with Zelle is its one at a time, we pay almost 1000 checks a week… they need to automate so we can use Zelle.
and if anyone knows of a service like this that automates with Quickbooks enterprise let me know
Id much rather to that

Good Point, Lisa! I wonder if PP or Venmo has that capability!

there is a PP business, not yet set up this way… is maddening, because SD wants a lot of money per file, not per “check” or “ach”. its a real problem 2 weeks ago we had 13k of fraudulent checks go through the account… they just photoshop the checks to an amount and check number they want and deposit them.
We had to hire one person just to verify check transactions every single day.
if it were ach I dont think we would have this same issue.
:slight_smile:
I found Veem, but they are not set up for QB desktop only QB online, and my company file is too large for that.

Not impressed with C2C Signings at all. I had an assignment where the signers would not respond to my calls or texts for over a week. After 4 days and a couple of requests (by me) to confirm the contact info, the C2C rep sent me some nasty message that they would blacklist me if I didn’t keep attempting. I tried a few more times and asked again for them to verify the info. Then came the weekend and C2C rep says “keep trying through the weekend”. Suddenly, on day 12, the signer texts and asks if they can have someone in their office notarize the docs…AND C2C tells me to cancel the order within the hour.

C2C has no respect for your time. If I make 10-15 phone calls & texts, you’ve already used up $30 worth of my time. (for FREE)

When you do get one signed for them, they take FOREVER to send you your money.

I understand they’re busy, everyone’s busy. However, if you want people to jump through your hoops for your little $$$, you should pay in a timely fashion…NOT hold on to the money until you are forced to let it go.

There are plenty of signing companies who will pay you in a reasonable time frame.

2 Likes

What Signing Agency are you working for. I am also new at this and every time I accept they may assign to others and I have been receiving plenty from Coast 2 Coast, but they are always in the early morning and I am still working my day job and I always explain that I can do on the weekend and evenings and never get a response back. Until there is another assignment but it is still while I am at work they must remember they are 2 hours behind us.

1 Like

I have had good experiences with Lisa and C2C and one time I thought there was a non-payment, she went above and beyond and got a copy of the bank check sent 60 days before with my signature…I was wrong and thanked her for her diligence

2 Likes

You made up for it, with that being said, I know you are very busy, and you try to make thing right when you can and I found that out as of late and appreciate you taking time to chat with me today Lisa:-)

1 Like

thank you so much Kasey, our my hero

Susan, same here. I work for one Title Company, that pays a good fee per signing ($100 or more based on distance). I give them professional service, and treat them with respect and they are the same way. Another title company recently approached me and I declined them because of their attitude which was very condescending. Life’s too short to deal that that type of attitude.

Actually, the $30 fee isn’t a slap in the face if it’s a few docs and close by. I would do those loan mods all day long IF they would pay in a timely fashion. C2C pays takes forever to settle up and that’s not good business. Many of the others pay within 2 weeks. C2C wants to pay you nothing, wants you to call & text borrowers forever AND hold on to the money for 45 days. There are plenty of companies who will respect your time and effort. C2C is not one of them.

2 Likes

I have had great experience with C2C.

I am a newer notary and have done two signings with c2c. now hearing all this I am a little nervous not getting payed. I have not received a call about any errors but a little scary to think that all the hard work you have done just goes to waste.

They will most likely pay you. Just not in a timely fashion. They say that they pay “Net 30” but they also say that they only send out checks (email) on Friday. Then the checks show up Tuesday or Wednesday. If you’re ok with getting paid $30 in 45 days, C2C will work for you. ALSO, when you’re agreeing to do any signing, make sure to look for the payment terms. I just had one yesterday whose terms were “Net 90”. I declined the signing. That is ridiculous!!

1 Like

I have had no issues with C2C. The send the checks through email using Deluxe echecks, always paid around 30 days.

1 Like

email us … we always pay our signing agents and usually net 30 on each Friday, there are times its a day or so more.
but we really do try to keep to net 30 on each Friday

They are very rude and I refuse to work with them ever again. You always have to chase them down for payment.

1 Like

I have done a number of signings with Coast@Coast over the past year, my experience has always been positive when questions arise. Paying net 30 days, while my other Title Companies pay net 15 days is just part of the program in my view in working with Coast2Coast. Overall I like working with them but I am selective on the assignments I respond to based on amount offered and distance from my office.

1 Like

I have always had good luck with Coast2Coast. BUT…recently I have having issues with getting paid on time.

I work with Coast2Coast signing, great company to work for especially if you are just starting out, Lisa will work with you, she’s great and very, very helpful.

1 Like