OUT OF BUSINESS: Beware of SigningTrac

Well, I may be in the same boat now. I have always had a good relationship with the company but I have two unpaid invoices.

Hopefully, they will respond to my emails and phone messages so I do not have to connect with Nation Star.

1 Like

Please DO NOT work with SigningTrac. I am still waiting on payment from 4 months ago. I have worked with them in the past with the same non-payment in a timely manner. I was contacted through an email and by mistake, took the assignment without realizing it was SigningTrac.

1 Like

So 8 months later, you still can’t pay your Notaries on time? I am still waiting after 4 months!

1 Like

Still working through some delays but still getting all our notaries paid and we’ve had to make some tough decisions internally letting long time staff go hopefully just temporarily. Working to find new business for our notaries and to help us get back to our preferred 30 day billing cycle. Our billing inbox is all caught up so if you have reached out recently regarding a payment you should have heard from us and if not send another message through.

1 Like

I have a file that was closed on 12/11/18. It is still UNPAID. $75.00 still owed after numerous emails and unkept promises to “pay next week.”

1 Like

We have no recent emails from you but have now followed up with you thanks to this forum post and will get you paid.

I have two from January and February with no payment. One is 90 days old today. You are not caught up.

1 Like

I finally did receive payment after 4 months. Keep bugging them.

No they are not caught up. I did one in April '18 and Sept '18 and still have not seen payment. I don’t think I will get paid but want to make sure it is out there for other notaries to be aware of these guys and prevent them from getting ripped off like the rest of us.

1 Like

Worst Company in the Industry. Low ball fees and they have to be chased for payment. I accepted an assignment and then informed them I would only complete it if they paid the 3 outstanding invoices that were 6 months old. They paid on the spot. So I completed the next one. Now 5 months later I am out $65 again. DO NOT TAKE WORK FROM THEM… THEY DO NOT PAY!!!

Seem to me as if they’re out of business since nationstar left them. Low ballers anyway, who cares?

1 Like

I don’t work for Singing Trac, their pay is a insult, not to speak 45 days, who can afford to set up a booking system, for $40.00, Im don’t work for any company that terms are net 30 and beyond, I don’t consider the a good partner. the companies I work for is FASS, INSPIRE, MORTAGECONNECT, XOME and SERVICES LINK and I stay Busy and you can
negotiate your fee these companies pay every week, every two weeks and 15th and 30th My tean do a good Job and they Pay.

3 Likes

I stopped taking Signing Trac assignments last year. The payout is low and takes months to get paid after numerous request and invoices.

1 Like

I also stopped doing work for Signing Trac. Too much trouble chasing the money down even after following their instructions to invoice at top of the month. These people are con artist in my opinion. They intend not to pay the notary. Please if they owe you money do not let them get away with that. We work too hard not to get paid.

1 Like

They are still in business! I am getting offers from them even after I posted a terrible review on Google about them!

1 Like

BILLING UPDATE: We have updated our billing process. Going forward you no longer need to send us an invoice. Checks go out automatically around the 20th every month for all signings completed the previous month. They are sent via emailed Deluxe eChecks.

We know this update is long overdue but we are excited to welcome back any notaries who paused working for us while we got this figured out. Volumes are going up so we look forward to sending all our notary partners a lot of new business and faster payments!

signingTRAC Team

2 Likes

I just filed a Better Business Bureau complaint for breach of contract and non-payment. I have also forwarded this issue to my state District Attorney, Loss Mitigation thru the lender, and title company.

Intentional contracting with a notary public just to not pay them is fraud.

If anyone would like to hold SigningTrac liable by filing a class action, don’t hesitate to contact me.

You made errors on the signing which caused the docs to be rejected by the lender and a resign completed by a new notary. The docs were sent to you highlighting the errors and why payment was not issued.

You wait until you’re dragged in a public forum to respond to my demand letter and voice calls about payment.

If there were errors, you had nearly three months to contact me about them.

There’s nothing in our contract that indicates non-payment for errors. Services were rendered and payment is due. Pay me.

This has been forwarded over to California’s District Attorney’s office, the lender’s loss mitigation and BBB.

I’m just getting started. I would advise you to pay me expeditiously.

I’m no longer responding on this forum as it is now a legal latter.

My offer still stands for notaries who would like to join me in filing a class action.

No you posted on a public forum so we responded here as well.

Your first inquiry was this week, which was your demand letter (a simple email would have worked), which we responded to right away with why you were not paid including the errors made and copy of the docs highlighting the errors.

You were sent an email to complete the resign which you must have not responded to which is why it was assigned to a new notary to have resigned successfully.

Standard practice to not be paid when errors are made. Had you accepted the resign and completed it successfully you would have been paid.