OUT OF BUSINESS: Beware of SigningTrac

Signingtrac hadn’t paid me on an order from 8 months ago. I just sent them a email saying this:
Does it usually take 8 months to get paid by your company?? order date 9/6/17- your pay date May 2018 (they wanted to pay me another month from now)

Why can’t you cut the check today?, I don’t want to wait another month. Your company expects us getting to our signing on time and be professional, we expect the same.

Bill Zinn

They paid me 30min. later via Deluxe Echeck.
I drop the mic…

1 Like

I wish I would have read about this company before accepting assignments with them. Never paid from December 2017 closing. Several email saying payment is coming but never received… This COMPANY Is HORRIBLE and NO ONE should have to chase a company for what they’ve worked for. Attention Notaries DoNot Accept Work From this Company.

1 Like

look at your last confirmation it will have the Cogic contact person listed you should email them and advise them of the nonpayment.

Contact the District Attorney and advise them if SigningTrac is contracting Notaries with no intention of paying them. this is Fraud! Address: 2220 Tulare St., Suite 1000, Fresno, CA 93721 Phone: (559) 600-3141 Email: damail@co.fresno.ca.us or click here to contact the District Attorney

If it a Loan Mod also contact Nationstar Legal team Legal for Non Payment
Attn: Legal Dept 8950 Cypress Waters Blvd Coppel Tx 75019

customerrelationsofficer@nationstarmail.com Attn: Customer Relations/ Legal Dept
P.O. Box 619098 Dallas, TX 75261-9741 877-783-7480

1 Like

It took 5 months to get paid for 2 loan mods, now they are calling to give me work. I don’t think so.

1 Like

She is completely right, they DON’T like to pay.

1 Like

still waiting for $40 from January they wanted several pieces of information and were going to do a e.check…have ot received it. time to push again.

1 Like

We make no excuses for the billing issues we have had in the past and most the posts above are warranted. While a dramatic and fast drop in overall industry volumes and our largest client leaving us with a large unpaid bill did not help things, that does not excuse us from our lack of clear and timely communication on payments. This is our number one priority right now and if you have contacted us recently you hopefully have experienced the positive changes we have implemented. We still have work to do and a backlog to get caught up on but this is our main focus.

If you have an open invoice with us or any billing related questions please contact us at: billing@signingtrac.com

Best Regards,

signingTRAC

Yup, I have been waiting for months for $350 (for assignments in October and November2018) they owe me and am thinking I am not going to get it at this point. They said this week but I have seen nothing. And I stupidly accepted another assignment from them last week. I am going to file complaint with BBB and Attorney General. Should have held the docs hostage.

1 Like

Thank you for this information. I have just emailed NationStar at this address you provided to let them know of the $600 I am owed, along with a cc to SigningTrac. I hope that it will help…

1 Like

Well, I may be in the same boat now. I have always had a good relationship with the company but I have two unpaid invoices.

Hopefully, they will respond to my emails and phone messages so I do not have to connect with Nation Star.

1 Like

Please DO NOT work with SigningTrac. I am still waiting on payment from 4 months ago. I have worked with them in the past with the same non-payment in a timely manner. I was contacted through an email and by mistake, took the assignment without realizing it was SigningTrac.

1 Like

So 8 months later, you still can’t pay your Notaries on time? I am still waiting after 4 months!

1 Like

Still working through some delays but still getting all our notaries paid and we’ve had to make some tough decisions internally letting long time staff go hopefully just temporarily. Working to find new business for our notaries and to help us get back to our preferred 30 day billing cycle. Our billing inbox is all caught up so if you have reached out recently regarding a payment you should have heard from us and if not send another message through.

1 Like

I have a file that was closed on 12/11/18. It is still UNPAID. $75.00 still owed after numerous emails and unkept promises to “pay next week.”

1 Like

We have no recent emails from you but have now followed up with you thanks to this forum post and will get you paid.

I have two from January and February with no payment. One is 90 days old today. You are not caught up.

1 Like

I finally did receive payment after 4 months. Keep bugging them.

No they are not caught up. I did one in April '18 and Sept '18 and still have not seen payment. I don’t think I will get paid but want to make sure it is out there for other notaries to be aware of these guys and prevent them from getting ripped off like the rest of us.

1 Like

Worst Company in the Industry. Low ball fees and they have to be chased for payment. I accepted an assignment and then informed them I would only complete it if they paid the 3 outstanding invoices that were 6 months old. They paid on the spot. So I completed the next one. Now 5 months later I am out $65 again. DO NOT TAKE WORK FROM THEM… THEY DO NOT PAY!!!

Seem to me as if they’re out of business since nationstar left them. Low ballers anyway, who cares?

1 Like