Borrower Acknowledgement-Loan Modification

I am doing a loan modification this afternoon, and the borrower acknowledgement is different that the ones i have seen before, and I do not know what i need information it is asking for. Please help!
it says:
Borrowers name, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person whose name_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged that_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________executed the same for the purposes therein contained.

What information is it asking me to fill in there? Do i put person whose name is proven to me by drivers license? and then borrower’s name executed the same?

Borrowers name, known to me (or satisfactorily proven) to be the person whose name IS subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged HE/SHE/THEY executed the same for the purposes therein contained.

That is what i was thinking, but then the space they gave was soooo big, that it made me question it. Thank you!

I was going to say that all that white space/blank lines just blew your mind…LOL

It totally did! I’m still so new, I just second guess everything!

More common is you get a space this big to to print “Clemintine Anastasia Kadiddlehopper and Throckmorton Mortonthrock Kadiddlehopper, Jr.”

1 Like