Brand New- Help!

Hi folks. I am a newer notary (performed marriage ceremonies) but new to the Signing Agent World. I should preface that as well by saying that I have been a full time Realtor for 8 years so I’m not new to closings by any means, but I have never played signing agent before. I am just looking to supplement my income as I have lots of great connections in the Orlando area and would love to take on a new role! Anyways, I have taken and passed the NNA NSA exam, have uploaded my stuff on SnapDocs. And now I have ZERO clue what to do. Would anyone be so kind as far as guiding me in what my next steps are to be successful at this? I have all the will in the world to learn, just need someone to hold my hand! THX!

Figure out what you must charge to produce a profit: for every location you’re willing to travel to; to print docs; to do scanbacks of pkg. This is particularly true of SnapDocs offers because far too many companies who use that platform start out at fees that can be a very small fraction of what the job is worth. Also, keep your own books.

2 Likes

What do you charge for weddings? Can you make profit? I don’t do jail signing, hospital or wedding.

You will receive text message notifications thru Snapdocs. Sign up for other signing platforms like Signature Closers, Xome signings, signingorder.com, Notary Cloud to name a few. Get your name and profile out there.

1 Like

NO not notary Cloud nonono they SLOW pay or nNO PAY! RUN RUN RUN from them. They are VILLAGE CAPITAL. They will make you very angry…very!

1 Like