C2c west coast fees

What was your largest fee received from c2c, of those living on the west coast?

crickets…

Don’t sign for them.

2 Likes

I do well with C2C Lisa Bitner is awesome.

3 Likes

i do the ones that are worth the time and effort. they are nice to work with and easy to deal with. good things!

1 Like

About 1yr ago, I did a reverse mort. For them for $200… Then they went to the absurd $30 fee for every signing notice…I tried different offers but never got another acceptance…don’t like the low balling…unprofessional. I take this business seriously, $30 is not serious.

4 Likes

Since Lisa posted my private book of business on here to show they can pay more $ you might already know but over $150-$200. I travel 100 mile radius so that fee was for out of the area (50-75 miles) It was a bit deceiving for her post that as you won’t get that for local stuff. You’ll get $30-$75 if you’re lucky and willing to work for that. I don’t do closings for the low ball fees as I cannot afford to do business that cheap. Lots of driving, wear and tear on your car, toner, time etc. If you fill up your books with those low ball fees you won’t have time to do good closings when they come along. If you do a quality job, great customer service, no mistakes/errors you should be able ask a better rate, and deserve every penny of it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t respond to their lowball fees anymore. I responded the other day with an over the top $200 for a local job and I got an email from Lisa B. saying: what? I asked them why they would send me an email.

Lisa responded with because I sent in $200. If you don’t like my offer, then ignore it. Why send me an email with a subject line that says “what?” and a screenshot of my bid? lol

I don’t like lowball offers, so don’t be shocked when I send a high bid.

What I didn’t mention previously is that they were getting desperate to find somebody because the fee went all the way up to $100, which is very unusual for Coast 2 Coast Signings… that’s why I sent in $200. lol

2 Likes

We do not pay $30.00 for all products that is not accurate. The average fee we send out is $75-90 for refinance.
$30.00 is only loss mit products

1 Like

We do pay $100.00 often for last min local signings,
I was surprised you wanted $200.00 for such a local and well populated area.

I get that Jean, and understand many signing agents do respond they need more money and often we do give more money.

also it is not unusual to pay $100 we do it all day long.

2 Likes

The largest I have received so far from C2C was $90.

I completely understand that the lower fees is out of grounds for many signing agents. C2C have never gave me a bad experience yet and If I find their fees too low which happens often then I just ignore the fee.

1 Like

I have not accepted a signing from them yet but intend to as soon as I receive a notice that does not conflict and is satisfactory in payment. I am sure they understand that. Lisa and Toni were very helpful with attaining my Fidelity approval. No one else would do what they did. That to me, states a lot about them. I am sure that if a fee is insufficient. like everyone else, they understand negotiable.

1 Like

$150. The most recently I negotiated for a $200 job last Friday but I had to decline because the time the borrower needed wasn’t feasible for me. I’d say my average with C2C has been around $100 and I make sure the job coincided with the pay for my time etc. I really enjoy working with C2C and they have been very good to me. Communication and negotiation on fees is key for any signing service we work with. I find the few times I’ve communicated with the owner Lisa she has been so professional, quick to respond to my questions and a very conscientious business owner. You have to remember part of working with a signing service is they are bringing you the work vs you going out and marketing yourself directly with Lenders, Title Companys, Escrow Officers etc. So it’s a trade off. If you want more money than you need go and work direct, build up and earn your own reputation to be on their team.

2 Likes

Even though I fear of being blacklisted from C2C, I must state that the average signing I see from them is $50 for HELOCs and $75 for Refi’s. When they get no takers and are desperate, then the fee goes up. I just saw a ridiculous one for a Reverse Mort Application for $60 from C2C. Those applications take way too long, as the notary is dealing with older people. I’m not discriminating, but pointing to the fact that usually Rev Mort take longer than a regular refi or HELOC because the signers are older folks, with less dexterity. But $60 Lisa? I don’t think I have ever gotten more than $90 from them.

Anyhow, I still like them as they offer a lot of business opportunities.

2 Likes

I do a lot of work for C to C here in Seattle. The fees are fair and reasonable. The volume of work (and it includes several signing companies)and signings prominity to my home around here is so abundant the fees are really irrelevant. I enjoy what I do and dont take anything out of my comfort zone. The occasional higher fees reflect that as a natural recourse for a full day of helping people get their loans refinanced, purchasing, selling, cash outs, you name it. Focus on the customer, doing a good job and enjoying what you do and watch how your business takes off:)

This just shows how C2C Reputation, numbers do not lie. But Lisa will try to convince you otherwise. She will even give you just the signatures to sign and then have her ppl print the rest. Then once you negotiate a higher price she will wait till you complete the job and not pay you. Do as others advise and do not work for this disgusting company.

LiSA/C2C will only pays $30-$50 for loan mods. Don’t get suckered into the web of lies.
I tried getting more like she claims she does.
However,do your research and read what other notaries rate this disgusting excuse of a signing company.

This is just one screen shot, I could post what others around the Coast are saying from East to West coast.
anyone with experience with signing companies will tell you, C2C is not the one to be trusted.
Do as you please but know you were warned.These are just some responses from Yelp, BBB, and it says she has only been in business for 5 years as accredited. So do what you want you are grown but…
She will justify her wrong doing and play a victim, like a villain does.
I am not scared of her, only reason she has so much heart is because she’s on the West Coast and a cyber bully.

Yes, Lisa is highly unprofessional. She needs to get back out in the field and do the signings herself.
She is too old to go back and forth with people. This is why it is so hard for her to find ppl.
you will not find any other signing company in any other forum trying to defend themselves, they are too busy making money and building beautiful relationships with notaries.

1 Like