Can a signing Co on Snap Docs remove you

true, but the signing agents have a lot of platforms to comment on … and people read them… like this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked at your profile Joni,… it showed you inactive. not sure why?. you have some great feedback from many companies.
You have 4 positive comments and 1 negative. so your rating is not as good as it should be. I added a very good comment as you have done so well for us. Once I added a positive comment… you were not inactive any more… not sure what that is.
Lisa

I saw your SD profile, and its a good one… you should be proud :slightly_smiling:
Lisa Bittner

I hope you start getting offers, I sent you a note Joni
Lisa

Hi Lisa, I really appreciate your help on this matter! I thought there was something not right but as we know, notaries do not have access to there rating or to see if they are inactive.

1 Like

I would say yes. Its the same if you don’t want to sign for a particular company, you can remove them from your list.

You should not of asked the question you asked, the way you did. I see why they got pissed… Take them off you list of companies that you will be signing for in the future. You quested their integrity.

Its the same if they asked you if your an honest notary, or can we trust you with one of our orders? You might get offended.

Bill

1 Like

SNAPCRAP keeps comments made by the companies completely hidden from you. You will never know if or when a bad comment is made. I don’t agree with this policy or their LOWBALL fees, so I made them remove me completely from their database. And if I don’t get any closings from their companies, I am fine with that!

2 Likes

Snapdocs does not set the fees, the companies that use SD software sets the fees, think of SD as a software co. who is trying to get every lender and title company to use this software.
but in the mean while its the companies who put the products, based on their clients

1 Like

Hello Lisa1, I would like to see what is being said about me through SnapDocs.
Sherry Boyle
my email is SherryBoyle@att.net
Thanks much…

Sherry,
it shows you have completed 12 signings but no rating, no comments at all. Someone needs to put a comment on your profile. So when someone hires you… make sure to ask them to rate you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One update to this is, I met with SnapDocs last week, and told them how unfair it is to use “removed from signing” as a reduction of the rating, the owner Aaron did agree with me.
so they will be looking at this.

Lisa

4 Likes

remember you can always email snapdocs
its support@snapdocs.com

1 Like

Hi Lisa. I am curious to learn what is being said about me through SD as well, and what my score is. My email address is joni@integritymobilenotary.com. Thank you in advance, your help is much appreciated (a different Joni).

I believe that this has happened to me with C2C. About 2 months ago, I accepted an assignment from C2C with intent of negotiating a higher price. C2C would typically call me within minutes of accepting an assignment (if they chose me) to discuss more details, This is where I negotiate and they decide if they want to assign me. No callback from C2C, no feedback whatsoever. I eventually had posted my counteroffer on the C2C assignment portal on Snapdocs. This got their attention in which C2C called me back, the representative called back seemingly offended that I had posted my counteroffer on SnapDocs. I explained that I never got a callback with details and such. This representative continued his frustration, stating that there are notaries all over my area who would take the job. Told him, great, you can call them for that price. Before rudely hanging up on me, he stated that he would remove me from C2C for any future assignments.

I had reached out to Lisa about this unprofessional incident from her staff. Lisa was willing to talk to me over the phone, we discussed in a professional matter and I found Lisa to be empathetic to this situation on my part. I explained that I wouldn’t want to be removed from C2C, but conversely, if this is how her staff will treat NSA’s, then by all means, remove me and retrain the staff. I got the vibe that I wouldn’t be removed, but to date, no requests from C2C have been sent to me. I’m going to safely assume that I was removed from C2C, which is fine. I don’t need to put up with an irate representative like I did in this profession. Lisa is great to talk to on here and over the phone, but her staff on the other hand should remove that pedestal that they have placed themselves upon.

1 Like

Lisa is a wonderful person C2C is too the people who are working over there have a stressful times too and when you post something on snapdocs then they have to stop all the work and call you they have to put all the ducks in a row before they put a call to you because then they have everything in front of them if you want to discuss something you could have called do not take it personally TWO THINGS TO REMEMBER GUYS THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS AND NOT FOE SECONDLY If you make little less money fine but you are getting business

To each his own. I posted my comment on Snapdocs to get some clarification since they did not communicate the supposed assignment properly. Me commenting on Snapdocs clearly got their attention in which communication was then immediate. The representative took my Snapdocs posting PERSONALLY, not me. What I addressed here was the rep’s unprofessional reaction with me and a possible removal from their database because of it.

that is very interesting, I dont think any one feels they are on a pedestal, but I do hope that I handled the call well.
please call me again so I can review your profile.
so sorry for the trouble
Lisa,

just give me a call 909-525-8221

Which company did this to you!?

Lisa could you please tell me what mine looks like also? My profile? Thank you