Closing Exchange

Has anyone worked with Closing Exchange? They emailed me asking for my credentials. Thank you!
Ciao!

They pay, but their fees are nothing to shout about. Faxbacks are usually always required.

They offered me two investment property refis for $150. Four sets of loan docs. Always a lot of notarizations…just a lot of work for chicken feed, then faxback entire package? I already had great fees lined up elsewhere. Just not worth the agony, effort and costs.

1 Like

Off and on through the years. They do pay as expected. You can negotiate the fees. Lots of extra “Notary-Do-This” pages, which are fine if you are new or need reminders. (You can always skip printing them.)

1 Like

Their pay is low, however they do pay on time. My issue with them is they are extreme hand holders. You update their website, and they still call on every little thing.

I had never worked with them before and got a call on a Friday night to handle a rush job. I took the job and was offered a fee of $120. I spent probably 4 hours on this job printing, driving and scanning back the docs. Two days after the job was completed it was deleted out of cue and now they are dragging their feet on paying me. I am not going to accept any more jobs from them if this is how they operate. I have been calling for three weeks and get told the manager will call me but they never do. They show on their system that another signing agent completed the job. Very disappointed!!