Coast 2 coast signing

Avoid Coast2Coast Signing they recently sent me a bad check in which the bank they used indicated that the bank account was closed. I have been unable to get anyone in their accountant dept. They don’t respond to my emails. Signing Agents Beware

4 Likes

Was it a echeck? Or was it a paper check?

1 Like

It was an E-checks. I was shocked and surprised because I have completed signing for them before and was paid on time.

Same thing happened to me. My bank was the problem you have to walk the eCheck into your local branch and they should honor it

1 Like

Wow, that must be a recent occurrence, because I’ve worked for them in the past and gotten paid.

Thanks for making us aware of this. I’ve done work for them in the past as well. I will certainly be cautious in the future.

Have you tried walking it into your bank yet?

I was able to cash my first check from them just now and had to do it inside the bank. Their bank accounts not closed, just some banks can’t do e-checks.

1 Like

I just deposited a check from them on Friday and I just checked my bank account and it seems it cleared…

1 Like

The paper checks need to be deposited in the bank. I have worked for Coast to Coast through snapdocs and never had a problem.

I was just paid from them and it cleared as well. After years of service to them, I stopped taking their jobs because they refused to pay me for a job. They say they weren’t paid on it due to an error, so I don’t get paid either. But they won’t tell me what the error was or if it was even my fault. I have made very few errors on hundreds of their projects and whenever I did, I always corrected it immediately. On this job, I know the wife signed the deed of trust on the wrong signature line and I got them to re-sign it and sent it in well before the 3 day cancellation period was over. I do remember the borrowers telling me our signing was their second time around, so I’m pretty sure the error that broke the deal happened on the first go around.

1 Like

this is LISA BITTNER THE OWNER OF SOCAL SIGNINGS DBA COAST2COAST SIGNINGS.
IN 18 YEARS we have never had a returned check for non sufficient funds. However the email checks are not always liked by some banks. If you call me, I can have the VP of Bank of America confirm this.
Some banks dont want or like those email checks.
just give me a call and I will make sure you get the check reissued and an email from the VP of Bank of America in San Dimas.
call me 909-525-8221

9 Likes

you can certainly call me and I can get you the full details, my phone number has never changed in 18 years and I have an open door policy
call me lets look at this.
909-525-8221

2 Likes

If I knew who you were I would call you myself.
but call me when you have some time 909-525-8221

1 Like

Thank you, Lisa, for agreeing to look into this. I sent Dave a few emails and had a few telephone conversations with him around March 27, 2018. He assured me he would discuss it with you before the end of that first day, but I never heard anything back. I also replied in a few messages to you on SnapDocs with whatever information I could find on the subject, and still didn’t hear anything back. I’m very encouraged to know that this is finally being looked into. I’m looking forward to getting it resolved.

1 Like

I just got off the phone with Lisa and am happy to have worked out this issue. I have worked with them for a long time and didn’t understand why we were having a problem. I’m relieved to hear that it was just an oversight and could be corrected. Thank you again, Lisa.

2 Likes

I spoke to Bulkldb9890, he said he would call me. I had the VP of Bank of American email him and assure him the check
is in fact good.
I am still waiting for Bulkdb9890 to call me back. I hope his check was redeposited
Lisa

2 Likes

I am happy to inform all signing agents that my payment issue with Coast2Coast signing was resolved. I redeposited the check this morning and it was processed without incident. It is unknown why the check was not initially processed. I did hear form Coast2Coast representative and that were eager to resolve the dispute. Thanks Coast2Coast.

4 Likes

Sounds typical for Lisa Bitner. You should read the comments on her and her company in Notary Rotary. She is a fine, upstanding Citizen.

3 Likes

Impressed with your professionalism!

1 Like