Coast 2 coast signing

Coast 2 Coast is doing a lot of loan mods in my area but are only willing to pay $30 per assignment. I told them no thanks. There is a bit of work (even with a small package) and travel time in my area is not easy. Most other companies are paying at least $50 per loan mod.

I work with Coast 2 Coast occasionally, both directly and via Snapdocs - just finished one a couple of days ago. I could wish there was a little less in the way of repetition regarding instructions - paging through it all gets tiresome - but I understand that they prepare their assignments to the “lowest common denominator”, an inexperienced NSA with very little understanding of lender requirements or customer service. Their fees are often low - again, aimed at that inexperienced NSA who doesn’t know any better (a little predatory there, when one thinks about it). When their fees are within my acceptable range, I am happy to work with C2C. They pay within 5 to 6 weeks, and I have never had any difficulty with payment.

2 Likes

you can always call me 909-525-8221 i can helpl

keep in mind, although we get $55 for these remote area we always pay more… and understand totally when it does not work for you.
no one is getting rich on modifications, but while business is slow they are not a bad option for a quick 3 signature and 1 notorization

1 Like

I have received several E-checks including some from C2C I have never had any issues cashing them and I only use my Bank of America mobile app.
You must trim the check just enough to see all of the information on the check and on the back you must drawl a signature line, and then sign it as you normally would. Hope this helps

I did a signing on 12/24/2018 for C2C Signings and still to this date have not received payment.
I called on January 31, 2019they said net 30…( pretty sure that’s more than 30 days! ) Then I called yesterday and was told to email Bill cause they showed we were already paid! I Still have not got an email response.

my phone number is always the same and I am happy to help
909-525-8221
Lisa

Lisa,
This is Adrianna. I sent your office an email Fri, Sat and today regarding non-payment for a signing that I did last month. I spoke with Dan on Saturday and he said to contact Bill. I have done so. At this point, I would like to have a single point of contact so that I can be paid for the services that I rendered over a month ago now.

Can you get this settled?

Same here. Were you ever paid?

Amy Murphy was paid, Adrianna if you can just call or email me, so I can find your last name?
Lisa@c2csignings.com
909-525-8221

Lisa

resolved, check did go out :slight_smile:

To everyone who is reading this topic Coast 2 Coast is a very good company they treat all the notaries with respect when you write a bad review about a company which has given you work . I never had problem with any of their payments, I print only one copy and present the bank for deposit not cashing out when you cash out paper printed check yes the bank will not accept but when you deposit then the bank will take it. A lot of the notaries try to cash out same check twice sometimes 3 times then they leave bad reviews, Do Not think you are above law luckily C2C has not prosecuted those notaries because if they can contact Governors of those states to say how dishonest you are the State might even deny your renewal or prosecute you so before you pen a bad review think twice as you will be burning the bridge you are crossing which you will not able to use Lisa and her team mates have always been very nice to all of us by giving business so let us thank them for what they have done

3 Likes

I went through the same process and still have not received payment. I plan to file a suit here in my area with Small Claims as well as file a complaint with the State Attorney General.

im right here… just call me 909-525-8221 always the same number… all checks have been sent out.
business

Lisa Bittner

I did several signings for them. Not sure what the process is to get paid. Do I have to send them an invoice for each job? A couple of them were done in notary dash and a couple in snapdocs. Any guidance would be great!

1 Like

On your order confirmation do they have a email that you can reach out to someone? Or a phone number? They normally have that information on your confirmation sheet. Snapdocs cant help you concerning payments. I would put them on my list of company’s not to work for if they dont pay you.

Linda Anderson here, just commented on Lisa Bittner and Coast to Coast! Please read it
!#

Do you work with C2C?

She owns that company

1 Like

Oh, okay. I have a question about receiving notifications. I was getting them at first via text and now they have stopped. I still get some in email though. Text works best for me since I can respond way more quickly than receiving them by email. I’ve checked my settings and my phone number is still there.