Coast 2 Coast signings, Inc

Has anyone experience issues with receiving payment from this agency. I completed 2 signing for them over 30 days ago and have yet to be paid. I understand that they pay Net 30. I emailed them to get an update on the receipt of payment and received 2 replies from Lisa and Bill that payment would arrive by July 29th by email check, which has yet to happen.

Checked your spam folder?

all ya have to do is check out Lisa on N/R

Agreed ~ Lisa is great! I haven’t been working for Coast2Coast lately and I used to work for them all the time. They are offering low ball rates and when I try to negotiate price no response. They had were always good at paying me on time but I will not accept low ball rates like $40 or $50 - down right insulting.

2 Likes

They have not paid. I have checked all of my folders. I have sent several emails and they are now not responding. My next step for this company would be to file a claim with the small claims court here in my area, which I will do once the delinquency hits 45 days. I don’t allow companies I do work for to go beyond this time frame. It prevents me from experiencing the issues with receiving payment that I have seen others experience. Having a background in collections and litigation has been most beneficial.

Just read about this company on N/R and they are known for not paying. Wish I had read this prior to accepting work from them. I will gather the documents necessary to seek litigation against them in small claims.

I’ve been working with them for a few months now and I have not has any issues with getting payment. They send e-checks via Deluxe. So far all of my payments have been on time.

1 Like

I’ve worked with them for 3 years and have never had a problem with payment. Lisa is quick to reply & send payment if it was missed. Make sure all your information is correct so that you do get paid

1 Like

She has my information correct. She just has not paid me

We have done many signings with C2C and we just had a recent one that we turned down from Inspire Closings (Inspire Closings and Mortgage Connect have recently gotten horrible at last minute docs), any way, The same order came thru SnapDocs from C2C, and we unknowingly accepted it. Long story short, we were sent the wrong package and downloaded, printed and prepped it, unknowingly that it was the wrong package. We often have people who are on vacation here from other parts of the US and we get docs for properties in other states all the time. We called the client to confirm the appointment time and asked if the other people were going to be present also. HE had no idea what we were talking about. Contacted C2C (via SnapDocs platform) since they only contact you thru the platform, and explained this. We were sent the correct document package and we contacted C2C about the print fee and we were sent a new confirmation with the additional fees included to cover our print fee due to their error. C2C is a good company, I just wish we know if we were accepting an Inspire Closings/Mortgage Connect package as their packages are always screwed up. We stopped accepting direct orders from Inspire Closings/Mortgage Connect due to last minute packages and the massive package screw ups that they typically have.

2 Likes

I have had no negative experiences with this company. I have been paid for all assignments. They are on snapdocs and I get a few offers but their pay is low in comparison so I usually don’t try to accept offers from them.

1 Like

Never had any payment issues with C2C with the few jobs that I have completed for them. I will note that be warned, you get on the bad side of one of their reps and chances are, you will be removed from their database.

3 Likes

Wow, I love working for Mortgage Connect and Inspire. Never had any issues ever and been working with them for a long time. I am surprised to read this. I am always contacted direct, never through Snapdocs.

I’ve never had any problems. Lisa always pays right on time!

3 Likes

There were no issues whatsoever. They obviously pick and choose who they pay well. I too have choices and will no longer do business with them. It has not stopped my work. I will however, take a legal avenue to obtain the payment due to me. If the shoe were on the other foot, I am sure they would do the same.

I’ve worked with them many times and always get paid. Just add in the comment section that you are still waiting on a check and Lisa usually gets back to you within a day.

i have never had any issues with C2C. since way back when they were So Cal.

1 Like

I’ve had dealings with Lisa for about 9 years; Because of their current low ball tactics they rarely accept my fee proposals. Since early days there have been a few consolidations, so Lisa does not seem to be in total control anymore. Anyway we all have late payment issues from time to time. My worst was about a 6 month delay. In all cases of late payment, though, the solution for me has been to contact the title company and explain the situation. The title companies have always been very helpful and managed to convince the signing agencies to pay their subs. My absolute worst experience to date was with Signing Wiz in Philadelphia. If you ever receive an offer from them, demand payment up front. Good luck.

3 Likes

wow that is not true… you should call me 909-525-8221

2 Likes

Yes, I have to chase payment every single time I work for them so I don’t accept their orders anymore. Besides they don’t pay well anyway. No loss :-1:

1 Like