Coast 2 Coast signings, Inc

Hi everyone. A new NSA here. I have been getting lots of FHA Loan Modifications from this company, witness required but $30. I’m in the Augusta GA area and everytime I try to negotiate for a higher fee the job is assigned. Someone in my area is accepting the low ball offer which is very disappointing since those are the only hits this past week. After printing 30-80 pages, traveling 5-10 miles, and providing a witness $30 is a little insulting.

1 Like

You’re in GA…I’d be very careful - GA is an attorney only state and this may be part of the attorney-only domain since it involves encumbrances on real property in the State - make sure you can legally do these - for your own protection.

Also, you should not be providing witnesses - that’s on the signers to do - they provide their own.

Finally, printing 30-80 pages for $30 is an insult - should really be renegotiated to a fee that adequately compensates you.

1 Like

I can’t find any topics on the real property being in another state. So if the signer is located in Georgia but the property is in Tennessee. Does anyone know how that works or is it overall real property in any state?

Good question…don’t know answer. Call your SOS for their direction as it’s GA law you need to follow.

After being referred to the Georgia Code 44-14-13 it states:

This Code section shall apply only to transactions involving purchase money loans made by a lender, or refinance loans made by the current or a new lender, which loans will be secured by deeds to secure debt or mortgages on real estate within the State of Georgia containing not more than four residential dwelling units, whether or not such deeds to secure debt or mortgages have a first-priority status.

This law only applies to real estate within the State of Georgia if I’m understanding it correctly.

Lisa is always making the biz work. C2C and SoCal are good to work with. I’ve never had a payment issue. I only accept their low ball offers if I’m not busy.

I used to accept C2C signings frequently way back in the day, lost interest when they went low ball with notary fees. I’m seeing C2C signings for $100-$125 or more again (albeit not every time), and might grab one or two. I never had an issue with getting paid. I get skittish when my notary fee runs over 30 days due date, but it’s basically been a non-issue.

We have never ever paid anyone $30 for 80 pages, Loan Mods are 21 pages for $30 and that can sometimes be negotiated due to travel etc. Please call us and negotiate before bashing us

I wasn’t bashing the company - was stating a fact in response to the original poster; never worked for C2C or Lisa so I stick to facts, not opinion when it comes to companies I’ve never worked with.

Always clarify that fee is for 1 loan signing.

I’ve had a number of signing with this company and like you, I always have to email asking for payment date. And here is what I was told.

They pay NET 30 for the closing date, then the following Friday. Which will be in 35 to 37 days. So the claim of payment in net 30, is not correct. I’ve been paid on assignment before other assignments that were due. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Up until recently, I agree. But I have not been paid for four signings from March and not one dime for April and it’s a huge balance. Now, their balances are escalating in May so I just sent back six signings to them and told them I am not taking any more call from them until I am paid through April. Here’s hoping.

NOTARY CAFE: LISA BITTNER IS THE BEST THERE IS!!! I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 20 YEARS AND I HAVE KNOWN HER SINCE 2008. SHE IS A TOP PRO AND VERY KIND, and very smart, TOO. Questions, call me I have no problem sharing my experiences with you about Lisa. Best, Barbara Bitela, Notary Public.

1 Like

Mortgage Connect and Inspire always contact me directly so I do not have a history with them through Snapdocs. I did not even know they listed through there.

We pay net 30 on Fridays (not next Friday) but yes Fridays.
if anyone wants to be paid earlier… just email bill@c2csignings.com he will send a check

no issues at all
Lisa

thank you, that is very kind of you to say.

I do not come on here much but we are always wanting to help anyone who needs help… you can email me at lisa@c2csignings.com
im here to help with any questions or issues

Lisa

Lisa - did you happen to see her post simultaneously posted with this rave review? Posted 11 hours ago, just like the one you replied to:

“Up until recently, I agree. But I have not been paid for four signings from March and not one dime for April and it’s a huge balance. Now, their balances are escalating in May so I just sent back six signings to them and told them I am not taking any more call from them until I am paid through April. Here’s hoping.”

Just thought I’d point out that little discrepancy…

Hi Linda,

I do not think that was meant for us, Barbara is a lovely woman, she has also so busy she does not usually do work for us any longer, but not because we messed up, she is just so good she has her own clients.

We will call her and ask her to look at this. We are current with all our signing agents. Thank you Linda for pointing this out.

Lisa

1 Like

I never had any issues receiving pay for C2C, great SS to start with!

Do you still have this issue, I can make sure you are paid and point you in the right direction even if it needs to be escalated to the owner, please reply to me and I will help you with all issues Coast2Coast