Coast to coast signings

Does Coast2Coast require the notary to send them an invoice in order to be paid for a completed closing?

No invoice needed and they pay ontime everytime. I do a lot of work for them and I never do a job for less than $125 in my hometown and up to $300 for traveling distance. Rarely do I ever hit the I’m available button. 90% of the time its price too low. :)grinning:

2 Likes

[quote=“joelmills, post:5, topic:9223”]
hem with no complaints. They pay at 30 -40 days, but they do pay without issues.

NEVER accept their initial fee, just say NO, but counter with w
[/quote

These are loan modification, We understand that you might need more money for far locations. Just put the fee you need.
We are not offering these same fees for our other products.
Just ask us for more money
Lisa

5 Likes

It is up to you to accept or decline an offer. Coast to Coast is good for beginners who need to build experience. They will sponsor you with major title companies like Fidelity, which will be beneficial for you. I did many signings for them and always got paid like a clock work. I still do signing for them time to time when I can and if they agree to my fee. Coast to Coast like Universal,Signing, US Signings, FASS, Express Notary and the like start their initial offer for a standard Refi. with $75. However, they will meet your fee (if reasonable) time to time depending on circumstances at the time.
Allow me to demonstrate something here if I may. For example, you do a signing for C2C for $75. You notice on ALTA Statement that Title paid them $125. That means they paid you 60% of their fee. Now you accept a signing for another company. “X” ,all things being the same, i.e. page total, etc. for $90. You notice on ALTA again that title paid them $250, meaning they paid you 36% of their fee! Which company is more fair here in paying you right? The answer is C2C. You need to realize that every signing company operates within their business model and limited in what they can pay you. Some signing companies have multiple employees, work out of office, etc. therefore have much more overhead than a company owned by one person. One must consider all relevant factors. Next time if you receive a low fee offer, it does not necessarily mean that company is cheap or wants to take advantage of you, either decline or negotiate. May the force be with you!

3 Likes

Thank you for your input in describing the nature of these Wells Fargo loan modification orders. I decline them out hand because of the low $30 fee offered and, even when I ask how many pages, they never answer. Wish they would be more forthcoming with this information.

1 Like

I haven’t had that trouble, but they do take forever to pay.

No we do not require an invoice

You can always negotiate a higher fee, I work for C2C

You can negotiate a higher fee especially if we can’t find someone close to the Loan Mod

Nice post and was fair,

No we do not require invoice, we pay Net30 and you can always call to ask which Friday you will be paid

Just got an offer this morning for 30. There is an awful lot of 50 offers as well from them.

One of my very first signings was with them. I had a great experience and I was paid before I even expected.

2 Likes

This is very good to know! I will have to try them out with the next signing request if the fee is fair.

1 Like

C2C no longer pays on Fridays.i submit payment requests on Thursday for the follow day, Friday and I will recieved the Deluxe eCheck on Sunday or Monday.

1 Like

C2C has been 90% of the signings I receive thru Snapdocs. For loan modifications, especially if they are local, The highest I will go is $50. I’m not going out of the way, the appointment is only 10 mins of my time, and there is only 1 doc that needs notary and maybe 4-5 signatures. If i’m traveling a little further out, then I may ask for a higher fee, just depends on location from me. However, I also believe, and I could be wrong, that if you do a good job with C2C like no errors, good time management, get docs back on time, never late, etc. it improves your “score” with them and you are able to get higher pays on jobs. You have proven yourself to be knowledgeable and proficient with the work and someone they can trust.

3 Likes

that is one way to go, not sure you will build much of a partnership however.

Well said! I do not like dealing with C2C.
I just had an assignment from them I got on Saturday for a Tuesday. 2 1/2 hours before signing they cancel the signing. I asked them about docs earlier that day. Everytime I accept one of theirs, things go sideways. NO MORE. I have many other reliable companies to work with.

Gas is $10.00 per gallon here which has driven the price of ink and paper through the roof! Hence, my fees have skyrocketed!