COAST2COAST signing services, checks

This is HORRIBLE!!! SMH!!!

1 Like

I am so sorry to hear that Lisa! Iā€™ve only done one closing with you but canā€™t wait to do more.

Sadly almost every single one that comes over via text message offer low fees, I always answer with the fee that I need, but there is always a notary out there that doesnā€™t mind working for very little. I really wish we were hired by our expertise, our work ethics and our sincere desire to do a great job! I imagine the ones that are doing the jobs for very little are the ones going to Walgreens to Fed ex a package and the ones that donā€™t know how to do a POA. Itā€™s very frustrating to lose all this business.

Again Iā€™m really sorry for the awful thing that happened to you and Iā€™m glad Bank of America has your back.

Ciao! Rachelle

God, I hope they get them!!!

Rachelle,
I appreciate your point of view, its also shared by myself. I can speak of current market boom. You ā€œregularsā€ are so busy you cant do every signing. We truly DO NOT look for the least expensive signing agent, in fact right this moment I filled 2 signings, for more than we are getting.
Happens every day.

we donā€™t want anyone to lose moneyā€¦ so keep counter offering :slight_smile:

Terrible, terrible, terrible! You know these fraudsters arenā€™t notaries, right? They are scam artists (probably a ring in one area) who got hold of your account numbers and are moving quickly to take advantage. Sad as it is to say, I hope you are looking in-house, Lisa. For the fraud demons to have moved so quickly over to your new account with the limitation on the amounts, they must have gotten that information from someone.

Lisa can you tell me C2C payment schedule. I am past 30 days so wondering when to expect payment.

2 Likes

email me at lisa@c2csignings.com and cc bill@c2csignings.com

1 Like