Coast2Coast signing services

Hi Lisa, I think Venmo transactions would be one great alternative to checks, Venmo transactions are the future IMO, so convenient. The flipside to Venmo I’ve recently come to realize is that you cannot go past 90 days of Venmo statements. I was trying to get a statement record from months ago, beyond 90 days and couldn’t. That can be addressed by simply downloading/printing Venmo statements on a monthly basis.

Hi there
I do love Venmo myself as well, but wonder how to connect it with quickbooks. Example, I have lets say 500 checks a week going out. I am reading one article now to see if it can be done… I WOULD LOVE THIS
my.echecks.com errors out every week, I can only send like 5k and it takes 45 mins to connnect my.echecks with quickbooks. 1 batch takes over an hour and I have to restart the progam again to send more… so it takes more than a day to send out 500 checks.

so I certainly will ask them if it can be done… would love something better
thank you for the feedback

Lisa

2 Likes

They are low balling fees here in NC.
$30…Insulting…I dropped them from
My SnapDocs account

Today, I offered a signing agent $175.00 for a refi, remember the mods are not the only product we offer.Our fees are still the same for other products.
Don’t be short sited, just take the products that work for you.

I wish you the best regardless
Lisa Bittner

2 Likes

I love working with C2C. I use my mobile banking app to deposit the e-checks. No problems. C2C is not the only vendor who uses them. I also support 2 attorneys who pay with e-checks. Personally, I love opening my email to find money there.

2 Likes

I like working with C2C. easy to work with and they pay in a good manner. i do recommend them.

1 Like

I don’t really appreciate the low ball offers they send me on a document with 184+ pages.

1 Like

Yea…and then they want you to print a copy for the client…never mentioning the request in original offer.

Study the offer - it tells you the approximate size of the package. C2C doesn’t know the exact size until they receive it. I’ve called them to renegotiate when a package was over what I considered fair for the fee - they agreed every time and increased my fee.

2 Likes

im sorry, just call me 909-525-8221

1 Like

Hi Lisa

If you deposit it in the bank your paper check then bank will accept it but if you try to cash out the check then yes bank has the liberty of refusing the check

I’m not surprise they are getting $300 from the lenders and paying US $75 or $80 per signing…and after you go on one of their signings and it does not sign for some reason they send you a check for $20.00. And when you question it they try to belittle you via emails and when you give them push back they stop responding and as a result I have 3 outstanding invoices. Don’t work for them…Atleast until they start seeing our value.

1 Like

Sherry exactly then when it doesn’t sign they want to pay you $20 or $30 after you have done all that printing and made a trip to the signers house. Be careful.

1 Like

Nor do they tell you when witnesses are needed. I printed 700 sheets that was a “no sign” and the sent me $20.00 and refused to give me my trip fee, and when I said something about it I got the why did you print all that…“I’m a Notary, and if I would have printed it I would have printed it double-sided at least”. The order said to print a signer copy and the lender reiterated that a copy be left with the signer. It’s just not right. They reduce our fee, but is the lender reducing theirs???

2 Likes

I have had a hard time reach anyone. I tried once to increase the payment with no luck. Can you post the number you call?

I agree with this assessment. I have been working with C2C and have had a very positive relationship. Always get answers to my questions. Checks are not a problem at this point.

It’s seems you all have had success in reaching this company. I keep getting these text. Respond I’m available and get nothing. I called the number the Lisa posted here 909-525-8221 and I get some guy name David voice mail. I’ve text her twice and no response. I called all of the numbers on their website and I still get nothing.

Now I have been a business owner for many years. If I ran my business like this, I would not be in business for long. So I do not know what is going on with this firm.

I wish someone would publish a legitimate listing on good signing and title company list because this is getting ridiculous!

Lisa is a fine citizen—just check out her ratings and C2C on NOtary Rotary. Hi, Lisa.

Avoid them at all cost.

1 Like

That’s funny. I’m a former mortgage broker. When I brought that subject up with them, they claimed up and down they do not receive $300.00. But I was looking at the distribution documents and they do not lie. So you are SPOT ON!