Coast2Coast Signings $30/ Snapdocs

I employ people in Oregon the current wage in some counties in Oregon is $12 hours soon to be $12.50 this summer and scheduled to increase rapidly until it reaches the $15 hour. Our state is not consistent on it’s wages it changes depending on the county. Here’s another link for your purview https://www.minimum-wage.org/oregon/portland-minimum-wage
Actually, Lisa I was generous as I said your company has always paid me on time along with all Snapdocs companies. It’s the pay rates that are primarily at issue that I see on here I believe and some of the notaries have made comment about your treatment of them. I get paid fairly because when I have an offer I ask for what I feel I need to to make a profit and if you or any other company meets the amount I need I do the job.
It’s your constant jabs on here and the fact that you posted my personal book of business that I have had issue with and clearly since you have written me off you have taken it personally. I take my business seriously and I do a professional job making sure it is done right the first time.

Evidently there are notaries that like working for pennies. Someone must be taking these jobs as they keep posting them… SAD !!!

1 Like

Lisa, as a person new to the forum, it is not professional to go on an open forum and discuss the errors made by one of your signing agents. Shame on you". I have been a notary for over 25 years, worked escrow and title in every office in Glendale. Ca. (and there are many) as escrow assistant, junior escrow officer and signing agent. I still work as a signing agent with my own service and I have not accepted any assignments from Notary Cafe or any other forum.
However, you need to be very careful about calling out other professionals regarding the errors they may have made while working for you. Did it ever occur to you that the clients may be able to read these forums? How does that look for your company and your agents? Stop Writing if you can’t thin of anything positive to say about your own agents.

Virginia Mason-Greene
Monterey Park, California

3 Likes

Jean,
I don’t us social media as a standard rule. I usually don’t like how impersonal these blogs can be. Usually when there are issues, its better to speak on the phone so a truer feeling of both parties intent is better understood.
Jean, I am not jabbing anyone. But the discuss was about C2C fees was in question and since your signings with us were paid a fair wage and you are a good signing agent i was proving a point. I replied to your email yesterday, the signings you did for us were not many, but always paid you on time. So I do not know why you were stating otherwise.
C2C has a base fee, if a signing warrants more money we certainly understand and raise the fee.
I did not write you off, and as far as taking this personal, well its my company, we close almost 6000 files a month, so business is always personal.
I wrote a reply to your email yesterday and tried very hard to resolve this.
You do a very good job, you always did. But when you say things about my company that I feel warrants a defense I will do so, honestly.
Although showing the signings you did for my company is within my rights, since I pay for the site, you are upset by this. I don’t have to understand, but I will say I am sorry that my actions upset you.
Lisa

It was great speaking to you on the phone today Virginia, you have a wonderful background this in this business, and your career.
You have touched my day today.
Thank you again
Lisa
909-525-8221

Notaries who are learning, I say you get what you pay for…

Thank you Virginia! Most of us that take this business seriously, work it full-time and it is our main staple for keeping food on the table, a roof over our heads and a sunny vacation in the winter :slight_smile: are professional, honest and hard working individuals!

1 Like

I’m confused why anyone would compare the work of a notary to minimum wage? Are we not worth at least minimum wage plus our stated mandated maximum per signature and a little gas and printing money? Is my 30+ years in the business only worth minimum wage?

1 Like

Coast to Coast/C2C is known for not paying ppl what they deserve. They are also known for not paying ppl. Lisa is a sneaking,Kaniving, no good, worse than the Grinch person on planet Earth. No one should ever sign up for C2C. If they do, they will regret it. C2C, is the WORST signing company out there. They should be banned from the Notary directly. Do not ignore what other notaries say when they say do not accept low ball offer’s, they were referring to C2C.

1 Like

be careful Dominique

Well, Lisa, If you are getting $125 why are you only offering the notary $30?

2 Likes

little late to the post but you as notary have to option to say no? I turn down a lot of work. yes a lot and most of the time its like 20 bucks away from the offer. So be it. They will find someone and at some point in time that someone will be me getting the fair price for driving 125 mile round trip. Retired and still made 10 grand on my terms. Yes I know a lot of you doo this full time. If so and you keep selling yourself cheap its what you get_ no money to cover true costs

3 Likes

I am not Lisa but I am sure she is in it to make money and it is your opportunity to say yes or no. I am sure she has a data base of yes and no and I am on the no side a lot. However my yes side gets me the same money as the cheap yes side with less work. Get it?

2 Likes

Honestly, it doesn’t bother me to see low offers coming through because I understand that the signing and the title companies have their overhead expenses larger the I do. If they want to survive they need to make money. I get it and respect what they are doing. It is up to me to say yes or no.
I know what I can do for a certain fee and I don’t ignore low fees coming in. If I’m booked, I would reply back with something like, “Sorry, I am not available. Thanks for thinking of me. Have an awesome day!” Or If I have an open I would say, “Fee too low, please increase to $150, etc.” :grinning:

3 Likes

SRJ,

I respect that you will do a signing for $30. I can’t imagine how on Earth you are making any money. I don’t ever see myself doing that especially now knowing the company gets $125 or more.

And apparently you’re not the only one doing them.

1 Like

No Sir, I don’t take anything low like that! No thank you:)

I accepted a $30 job from them, I wanted the job just to build my experience but that was such a low ball. Specially I lost money because it was a large docs…NEVER AGAIN!!

2 Likes

Got one today at $30. Job is a 1 hour drive. Countered at $150, which I have before and received. I got a call from them saying $90 is highest they would go. Signing Time and Date is flexible so I schedule when I am already in the area. Takes all of 15 minutes TOPS for the signing. NEVER accept $30 for ANYTHING!

5 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! So happy for you!

I have been offered $75 but they either ask for a time outside of my availability or they don’t put a time at all, so I have not been able to accept any.