Coast2Coast Signings $30/ Snapdocs

I am from philly and I did a couple of jobs for them that were close by and it is an easy job only a few minutes. But I had to chase them for my money even though it was through snapdocs

1 Like

I made the mistake and accepted one back in December, about 45 pages. I now will negotiate a higher fee if the job calls for it. Sometimes they won’t provide how much pages initially and what not either. I also had to message C2C for not receiving payment for the December job (earlier this week), but they promptly paid me the following day.

1 Like

I’ve also recd these low fee offers. It’s not worth it no matter how many pages or how close by it is. I don’t leave my house for under $75. I’m worth every penny. Thanks

7 Likes

Frankly, I take the low fees as long as my counter-offer is accepted and I don’t lose money in travel and printing cost. I use it is as a chance to learn different types of closings and id proofing. With so many notaries and signing agents seeking work, it is foolish to pass opportunites to outwork and out last the competition. Now I will add that sometimes, it depends on your region and the volume of offers but for me in the southwest with a few but aggressive competitors, I am scooping up offers when presented.

5 Likes

If I am correct. These are loan modification packages from Wells Fargo and Citibank. The packages are about 70 pages. First American Title tried running with the Wells Fargo packages but were offering 50 only if you got the signing confirmed with the borrower.

Either way $30 is a low ball, that is not worth the time to leave your home.

9 Likes

I agree. Even ServiceLink pays $60 + and that’s with docs overnighted and no print or faxbacks. People please stop selling US short by taking these lowball fees.

11 Likes

Who is taking these jobs…the very people who are reading these articles. I figured that out long time ago.

1 Like

I want to share my experience I had in the past. I went for a refinancing signing I was getting paid $80, the package was more than 100 pages, at the time of the closing the husband (process in divorcing) refused to sign the QCD, saying that his attorney advised him not to sign anything before get some money he was receiving, with no more details on this case, she called the title co. and they rescheduled the signing for another day, but… the title coordinator told to lender who was on conference call that they pay to Notary a fee of $200, and borrower needs to pay it, because they were rescheduling the closing.
Just do your own conclusions.

1 Like

They are not the only ones offering insulting fees. This appears the norm since December last year. I can assure you the fees being paid to these companies has not decreased by one penny. Unfortunately people are accepting these assignments.

4 Likes

I agree with most of you that $30 is insulting. Especially when we all have seen how much they are charging. I suspect that the people taking these demeaning fees are new notaries trying to get started. I trained my niece to be a signing agent, and for some reason she can’t get a job to save her life. If this humiliating offer was text to her… I guarantee she would take it.

they are the worse and rude would never work for them when you take these lowball they will keep doing put them out of business

Hello, while it is true that $30.00 is a low fee, please know that C2C is not receiving a lot of money, we actually get $55.00 with SD fee.
We started doing these in October and they are very small, average page size is 21 pages, with 3 signatures and 1 notarization.
We are helping people safe their home from foreclosure. This is not a big money making product for anyone.
We do pay more when they are remote, and we certainly understand and respect those who wont do them.
We receive between 50-200 of these modifications a day. Monday-Friday
And we fill 93 percent of them for the $30.00., while the other are remote or locations that require more money.
Many seasoned signing agents are taking 3-5 a day and tell me they love them.
They are not for everyone.
The majority of the files are Wells Fargo, and they used to be sent through FASS, but FASS approached us.
We have not reduced our prices on other products we service.
here are a few notes

1. We sponsor signing agents to be fidelity approved
  2. We do pay our signing agents, if your missing a payment email me lisa@c2csignings.com
  3. if you want more for one your offered text me personally 909-525-8221
  4. you can opt out of receiving offers from C2C through SnapDocs.
    Lisa Bittner
    C2C Signings
14 Likes

Jacqueline, I am sorry if anyone treated you rudely, Please accept my apology.

Please know that I personally have never been called rude, and if someone I work with has been rude, for this I am sorry
Lisa

well, lets just say this, our average fee that C2C receives is $125.00 for a refinance that is the truth, so unless there are numerous trips, we do NOT receive $200.00.
back prior to 2007 we did. But those days are gone.
Lisa Bittner

1 Like

They are 8-23 pages normally, once in a while there might be one that is 31 pages, but usually still very few pages to sign.
FASS were offering $50.00, not anymore.

I mean to say FASS might still be doing some mods, but not many.
Lisa

We will pay more for those areas where its ridiculous to accept low fees.
This is a service that I feel strongly about helping borrowers and if I am out money on some files, I don’t care, we are helping people who have had a life changing event,
We have divorce, and death, loss of jobs, and loss of health, some pretty sad situations since starting this product
Seriously I know we all need to make a living, but this product has compassion factors I feel are important.
Lisa

2 Likes

just call me, we are current with all our signings agents.
909-525-8221

2 Likes

That is the price with Loan Mod, usually they are less then 30 pages, but more to the problem with Coast2coast is the signer has no idea what is going on. And think it’s your job to make the appointment and explain to them, then talk them into signing. I don’t work for them any more. and I’m getting fed up with Snap docs too.

2 Likes

I have been dealing with C2C @ a rate if 90-100…If I get a deal for 75, I pass

1 Like

Yes you can feel strongly about your social service agenda however with fees like that I will NEED a Modification Myself on my house because I will not make enough money to pay my own mortgage. While the public is screaming for minimum wage to go up our wage is going down…We cannot work for free and yes $30 for a signing appointment that we put our time, and expense…paper, ink, mileage, wear and tear on our cars, licensing and classes that seam to be increasing and never ending is basically working for free and in some cases putting us in the negative and will put all of us in a homeless shelter so all of us need to say NO to you Lisa on a $30 offer unless it’s 1 page and our next door neighbor that we can walk to. Do I sound too compassionate about the topic I apologize but too many years of this going on is just too much I do loan mods for other companies and I get between $65-$85. If enough of us say NO to you, you will have no choice but to have to say No to them and learn to negotiate better terms with the banks who have already ripped off the homeowners enough and get them to pay you more so you can pay us more. SIMPLE. People you are not helping the homeowners by taking low ball fees you are helping the BANKS who have already ripped off everyone! Your fee does not make or break a modification deal, what’s with the guilt trip to the Notary?

10 Likes