Coast2Coast Signings $30/ Snapdocs

I’m confused why anyone would compare the work of a notary to minimum wage? Are we not worth at least minimum wage plus our stated mandated maximum per signature and a little gas and printing money? Is my 30+ years in the business only worth minimum wage?

1 Like

Coast to Coast/C2C is known for not paying ppl what they deserve. They are also known for not paying ppl. Lisa is a sneaking,Kaniving, no good, worse than the Grinch person on planet Earth. No one should ever sign up for C2C. If they do, they will regret it. C2C, is the WORST signing company out there. They should be banned from the Notary directly. Do not ignore what other notaries say when they say do not accept low ball offer’s, they were referring to C2C.

1 Like

be careful Dominique

Well, Lisa, If you are getting $125 why are you only offering the notary $30?

2 Likes

little late to the post but you as notary have to option to say no? I turn down a lot of work. yes a lot and most of the time its like 20 bucks away from the offer. So be it. They will find someone and at some point in time that someone will be me getting the fair price for driving 125 mile round trip. Retired and still made 10 grand on my terms. Yes I know a lot of you doo this full time. If so and you keep selling yourself cheap its what you get_ no money to cover true costs

3 Likes

I am not Lisa but I am sure she is in it to make money and it is your opportunity to say yes or no. I am sure she has a data base of yes and no and I am on the no side a lot. However my yes side gets me the same money as the cheap yes side with less work. Get it?

2 Likes

Honestly, it doesn’t bother me to see low offers coming through because I understand that the signing and the title companies have their overhead expenses larger the I do. If they want to survive they need to make money. I get it and respect what they are doing. It is up to me to say yes or no.
I know what I can do for a certain fee and I don’t ignore low fees coming in. If I’m booked, I would reply back with something like, “Sorry, I am not available. Thanks for thinking of me. Have an awesome day!” Or If I have an open I would say, “Fee too low, please increase to $150, etc.” :grinning:

3 Likes

SRJ,

I respect that you will do a signing for $30. I can’t imagine how on Earth you are making any money. I don’t ever see myself doing that especially now knowing the company gets $125 or more.

And apparently you’re not the only one doing them.

1 Like

No Sir, I don’t take anything low like that! No thank you:)

I accepted a $30 job from them, I wanted the job just to build my experience but that was such a low ball. Specially I lost money because it was a large docs…NEVER AGAIN!!

2 Likes

Got one today at $30. Job is a 1 hour drive. Countered at $150, which I have before and received. I got a call from them saying $90 is highest they would go. Signing Time and Date is flexible so I schedule when I am already in the area. Takes all of 15 minutes TOPS for the signing. NEVER accept $30 for ANYTHING!

5 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! So happy for you!

I have been offered $75 but they either ask for a time outside of my availability or they don’t put a time at all, so I have not been able to accept any.

wow. im glad I saw this post and I just signed up for Snapdocs and have only received offers, that I cannot accept, from this company so far.

1 Like

now that I see how LISA is responding publicly to these posts, telling one member to “be careful” I am not sure that I will take any signings with this company…seems a bit unprofessional as a new notary reading through.

3 Likes

I do a lot of signings with C2C and others thru Snapdocs. I also receive emails and phone calls from agencies in other states. I have never had an issue with C@C, Lisa, or getting paid, I am always paid ON TIME! I never have to call or email for payment. I’ve never been spoken to rudely, granted we do get blanket emails of mistakes and issues that are being made. Receiving $30 on a Loan Mod is nothing for me. I’m not traveling far and I’m not wasting money in gas, ink, etc. If it is a far travel I will explain it to them and increase the fee. What some people, new and seasoned notaries and agents, fail to understand is that the SIGNING COMPANY needs to make money as well to operate as a business. Unless you direct, you will receive a portion of the fees and often they can’t pay you the $100+ people are asking for LOAN MODIFICATIONS. Then some agents are way too overpriced and wonder why they can’t get assignments. My prices are fair and reasonable and my signings are not riddled with errors.

1 Like

Kasheena,
I will be interested to know how much C2C is paying you for a signing.

2 Likes

it depends on the document! The lowest has been $30 for a loan modification 2 minutes from me with the highest being $250 for a seller. I’ve also made in between $50-100.

1 Like

Lisa owns C2C … and she still hasn’t answered the question proposed to her… #Crickets

1 Like

This is an exception, rather then the “rule”. The notary is the one doing all of the work. Printing, doing the signing, scanning/faxing/mailing back documents, driving, gas and time. I see many notaries focusing on the “2 minutes from my house for $30” but are you calculating your printing, driving, scanning/faxing/mailing docs back and YOUR time for all of that? You can’t possibly be fairly calculating your time because if you did, you would never do any signing for $30. ~IJS~

2 Likes