Companies that hire with no experience

I’m trying to find companies that will hire signing agents with little or no experience. I’m just starting out as a signing agent and need to know what companies will hire me without having any signing experience. I’ve already signed up for Snapdocs but I wanted to see if there were other platforms that I am able to get started with.

1 Like

The training school should provide you with some assistance and advertising.
I have found joining the NNA and notary café a big assistance in this matter.
Contacting title companies themselves should provide some information.
I started with the company that did our loans…

2 Likes

This may be a place to start. I’m sure its not up to date but it’s where i spent a couple of days signing up with every company possible.
http://www.notaryquest.com/amember/list.php

Thank you so much. I greatly appreciate it.

I would recommend The Closing Exchange or Notary Go. They work with newer agents. Please note: they are low ball companies, but they have plenty of work and you can gain experience. Most seasoned agents will not work with them due to their fee offerings. When you are confident in your skills you can negotiate with them for better fees.

If they call you on the phone negotiate everytime. If you are afraid say “Is that the best you can do” ? If they say yes, accept the offer. If they give you a higher amount you earned more money for that signing.

Good Luck!

You may want to look into Notary Rotary, they have a lot of signing companies that usually give newer signing agent a chance as well, but you will have to join with them. Also signup with Snapdocs, they tend to give newer signing agents work as well. Good luck!!

not to be rude but if you take the jobs that don’t pay you enough to cover your printing and travel you can get lots of work. Actually for the start of this year its either slow or I have not underpriced my self and wont get any work. That’s fine also. I would rather work smart than lose money

3 Likes

I would suggest you get some training. Notarizing loan documents is not easy unless you have experience in the mortgage lending industry. A good place to get the training you need is with Notary2Pro.com with Carol Ray. She has been in the training business for a lot of years with lots of experience as an escrow officer. Her classes are up to date with the latest documents and she has a list of companies to sign up with once you have completed her courses.

1 Like

I signed up with Notary Quest and paid a $30 fee and have Not received one signing request from them. I am not going to renew when my membership expires in June.

Notarygo
signingtrac

1 Like

Notarygo- offers $60.00
I find it cost money to take those orders